A tour?!

"Shehnaaz, aaja!" Sidharth exclaimed gathering the rest of the family there already. I took Baaz's phone from where they'd set it up talking to maa as I walked over to where everyone stood. She was just as emotional as myself at the moment. Preeti di in the other hand was leaving no room for emotions other than tease. I looked at my own reflection in the camera. Holding back a laugh as I wiped away the streaming down mascara lines. My cheeks almost the same colour as my clothes glimmering under the bare light. Sidharth walked over helping me up the small ledge. I hand him the phone watching as his face went red listening to the things di had to say. I chuckled pulling him along with me to the centre of the stage like set up. I pulled both his and Baaz's hands along with Nani Maa's raising them to cut through the cake. After feeding Nani maa I raised the piece towards Sidharth who backed away gesturing towards Baaz but he pushed him back into place. I smiled feeding the both of them as everyone else gathered around me rubbing icing into my face slightly enough for me to not fight it off. I walked over to meet my parents, they smiled back blessing me as I pulled them towards the rest of the family. I wanted to starts afresh, the anger had slightly faded away after the outburst. And after all Sidharth had called them here for a reason. A while later I headed upstairs to one clean off my face and secondly live out the gushing feeling inside me. The blush still present after everything washed away. I still couldn't believe this just happened.

Sidharth :

I follow upstairs behind her after getting everyone into their cars and helping the drivers depart. These last few hours were definitely staying in the books. I felt complete... in a good way. Elated with everything I had. Especially her. It was a small thing but the fact that she hadn't even looked at the ring made me happier than it probably should. I opened the room standing a bit behind her watching her simply stare at herself in the mirror thumb running over the band of the ring. I smiled seeing her look back instantly rubbing back over slamming herself against me.

Si - "Baby, bas kr kitna royegi? Tujhe khush krne k liye kiya aur tu roye jaa rahi hai"

S - "Nhi ruk rahe "

I laughed pulling her out of my arms, holding her from the waist. "Tu sch mein gadhi hi hai. Ek aur surprise du? Phir roh lena dono ka ek saath" She looked up at me bewildered.

S - "Sach mein behosh krke maanega? Chup chap chal abhi, soyenge thori der. Jo bhi surprise hai save krke rakh abhi mera dil bahar aa jayega"

I smile walking along with her over to the bed. I sit up letting her snuggle into my side, her head placed against my shoulder. My hand entangled with hers over her shoulder. The other lay against my leg her thumb still resting against the band. "Achi lgi?" I questioned feeling the rock locked into it. She looked over gasping finally noticing the actual ring. "Sidhart yeh... kitna sundar hai. hye rabba sidharthhh. Maine dekha hi nhi pehle"

I chuckle listening to her awe every inch. It was simple, not too extra but not too plain either. The glimmer enough to reflect the light but not unnecessarily blinding.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.