Reception & Honeymoon Preparation

R - "One last question, Both of your fans want to know if and when wedding footage will be released? "

S - "Mera mnn toh abhi krne ka hai lekin abhi toh humein khud ko nhi mili. Jaise hi humein mil jaye gi, upload krdenge"

We move on towards the hall, finishing up the questions. I wasn't too sure of how it'd end up or be highlighted but I knew the people that love us would help making it only positive. Sidharth pulled me closer into himself managing to get us through The packed entrance. Baaz stood on stage deciding to be the MC for the night. I chuckled watching him struggle to get everyone to sit down as we approached the stage for the performance we had planned. Nia joined him on stage repeating the same announcements a tad bit louder. We made our way to the center of the stage waiting for the music to cue in. The smile on my lips widened hearing the song Id chosen.

"Kehte hain
Khuda ne iss jahaan mein
Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya
har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata
Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta
Tu humsafar hai
Phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai
Marna issi ke liye"

Id always believed we'd met exactly when both god and the universe wanted. Our entire lives we'd spent wasting both emotions and time with people who didn't value it much. He smiled back tightening his hand around my waist. The small whispered conversation almost more intimate than any other we'd had. I'd always wondered what couples talk about while dancing on stage. Now I was experiencing it myself. The smiles plastered across our faces even with the words continuing.

"hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya
Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya
Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara
Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye"

We danced along the music half of the steps made right on the floor. We'd seemingly forgotten the entire choreographed version. Neither of us minded either. This felt much more perfect than what we'd practiced. He stepped back twirling me a few times before pulling me flush against himself. The song came to an end, the fog around us in creasing as it transitioned over to the next. We'd both chosen one song each, not being able to decide upon only one. The performance was also the first thing we'd decided to post on both of our accounts. Baaz and Nia already recording for the same.

"Tere kareeb aa raha hun
Khud se main door jaa raha hun
Yeh bewajah toh nahin
Tu jo mila
Dheere dheere se tera hua
Haule haule se tera hua
Rafta rafta tera hua
Tere bin main hun benishaan
Samjho zara samjho ishara
Tera hun main saara ka saara
Jaise mujhe tumse hua hai
Yeh pyaar na hoga dobara
Dil mein teri jo jagah hai
Uski koi toh wajah hai
Yeh bewajah toh nahin
Tu jo mila"

I giggle slightly at the similarities between the two songs, the same theme, lyrics implying almost similar things. "Baby? Cake cut k baad we'll leave?" He mumbled leaning towards my ear, continuing the dance with him pressed against me back. The slow movements almost contradicting the short heart attacks he was giving me. I hadn't exactly thought he'd really meant what he said the other night. Private Sidharth seemed long gone. "Jaa skte hain pr kyun?" I question turning back to face him as the song comes to an end. We walk up to the seat for us on stage grabbing the phones from both our self proclaimed MC's. The dance had definitely come out much better than even we ourselves had imagined, the perfect amount of both the natural chemistry we were told we had and the deeper intimacy we restrained from showing on screen usually. "Kal ki planning krni hai. Ghar, welcome k baad 1-2 ghante mein dobara airport jaana hai." He mumbled settling into the seat properly. I gave him a nod focusing back on both the performances and the speeches both of our friends and siblings were giving. Baaz made his as funny as he possibly could, still resulting in the same emotional mess I'd be for anything serious. Hearing my baby brother talk so highly of both me and now my husband was something I'd never really imagined happening before. He was always the only one standing in support of me, even being smaller he displayed the same protection as an older brother would. I was proud of who he'd turned out to be, not letting any of the spoiling from childhood taking a toll on him. I couldn't even find proper words for the way both his sisters speeches made me feel. The lack of a motherly figure seemed to have been taken away by all three of the women in his family. The immense love they gave me for even the smallest of things seemed eternal, enough for the entirety of my life. We sat back watching the few of the videos we'd recorded the same day as the engagement along with another few that were made with pictures and snaps from the past 7 years. We walked back on stage as Rohan wheeled in the cake that looked much to good to even cut. I let Sidharth handle the bottle of Champagne, not wanting any of it to burst over my hands or dress. We left the venue another hour later, taking leave from both the guests and our families with the excuse if being tired. It wasn't completely a lie though. My feet felt like they'd break off if I didn't kick off the heels soon enough.

Tu Jo Mile Jindari Jannata ve Jannata...❣️ #sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें