A Mishap?!

I move back towards him as he sets himself against the floor letting my legs hang over his shoulders. I felt him let out a soft breath as I dropped the warm oil through his hair. I played his usual news channel on tv letting him relax to his most. I shifted pulling my legs up to let his head relax against the towel properly as I dropped my fingers to the nape of his neck and shoulders. He was close to dozing off anytime soon. I chuckled remembering how he'd reacted the same way the first time I'd done this for him.

S - "Bebu? Andar chalein? Idhar soya toh dard bad jayega"

He hummed stretching out his arms as I shut off the tv. He hung one of his arms around my shoulder pulling me in along with him. He sat against the end of the bed as I threw him clothes to change into. Which as habit he started changing right there. Half of me cursed myself for being so shy around him even after all we'd done. The other half loved the fluttery feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach. He smirked seeing me race into the washroom to change myself and wipe the obvious blush off of my face.

I woke up first the next morning, to find him clinging to me still sound asleep. His body felt abnormally hot. I heard him hiss as I pulled away to grab a thermometer to check his temperature. I gasp reading the 103° on the thermometer. I shook off the extra blanket off of him lightly shaking him awake once I got ahold of medicine. He groaned turning over and wrapping his arms around the pillow resting in the other side of him. I shook him again slightly calling his name to not awaken him with a sudden.

S - "Sidharth uth ja please dwayi lai aur shoot pe bhi call toh krna parega na agar nhi jaa-"

Si - "Nhi ... jaana hai abhi 5-6 ghante mein. Shoot sham ka hai mera aur please bas sone deh. Dwayi rakh main baad mein kha lunga"

"No way abhi pehle uth aur dwayi lai fir breakfast laungi aur uske baad shower fir chahe so jaana,fever hai aur jab bolti hi ki subah jaane se pehle jacket ya kuch bhi hoodie jaisa pehn le toh nakhre krne hai aur ab zidd krega dwayi na khane ki. Uth k baith abhi, nhi toh maa ko btaungi" I say my voice loud enough to ring throughout the room. He frowned sitting up with his head thrown back and eyes still closed. "Har baat maa ko btana zaroori bhi hota kyun daant parwani hai mujhe?" He questioned swallowing the pill I'd handed him.

S - "Kyun ki tum vaise baat nhi maante, kasam khilani leti hai ya fir maa ko btana prta hai, chalo ab jaake fresh ho jau main breakfast laati hu"

Si - "Sun? Paranthe bnaygi?"

I hum placing a few kisses across his face before heading outside. I heard him move inside the room groaning at having to do so. I smiled letting out a soft giggle mentally noting how childlike he'd be the rest of the day. I didn't want to over stress the both of us and have him frustrated before he left hence deciding to act as normally as I possibly could. He walked out another 30 minutes later sulking into the sofa. I finished up the last of the breakfast walking out to join him with the food, having already given him the chai. I watched him keenly stuff his face not seeming as sick anymore. He raised his eyes in question.

S - "Tere hi hai, koi nhi cheenega aaram se kha"

He shook his head continuing to eat as he was before. I finished up my one food before doing the dishes and walking over to get ready. He stayed sprawled against the sofa listening to his everyday headlines. I couldn't help but despise them. Sometimes it felt as if the same exact news from the day before was being announced only in different words. I got ready wearing sweats and a cropped tank leaving my face and hair as is. The shoots had been overdoing my skin with makeup. Moving outside I found him sleeping uncomfortably with the blanket I'd given him before lying against the floor. I sat down next to his head softly ruffling his hair to wake him. "Ache se andar so ja na Bebu? Idhar kyun so raha hai?" He moved himself against me in response, letting his face snuggle into my stomach while guiding my hand back to his hair. I did as he asked letting the other hand softly caress his face and neck.