Deal?

Sidharth :

The sun rays reflecting into my eyes woke me up from the best sleep I'd had in almost a week. The little sounds of her snores still filled my ears, calming the whole morning just a little more. I moved up, leaning against one of my arms to hide away the sun rays hitting her face. A smile crept against my lips seeing her shift and tighten the hold she already had against my shirt. It took me a mere 5 minutes to realize I'd pulled her to sleep still in her denim shorts and flimsy tank top. I adjusted the thin straps back upon her shoulders not wanting any of the thoughts to run in my mind any longer. I felt her shift again, letting go of my shirt and raising her hands to rub open her eyes.

"Good morning Babyy..." I whispered giving her a light peck on her cheek. She smiled snuggling back into me.

"Morning kullu" she said with a slight giggle in her voice. I could almost feel the happiness shining off of her face. I moved back down, wrapping my arms around her, laying for a few minuets before we'd have to get up. It was still fairly early. 15 minutes later she shuffled out of the bed straightening down her hair and clothes before heading for the door. I grabbed her hand pulling her back, I still hadn't gotten my dose of kisses to fill in for the past events. "Morning kiss?"

S - "Abhi brush bhi nhi kiya Bebu, baad mein"

Si - "Abey, morning kiss good morning ke saath di jaati hai, baad mein dekh lenge lekin agar maa ke aa ne se pehle jaana hai toh kiss deni hogi."

I tugged in her wrist making her fall back onto the bed and caged her between my arms. She continued to giggle, using her hands to try and move out of my hold. "Sidharthhhh maa ajayeingi"

Si - "Wohi toh, jaldi kr nhi toh fir dekh lena unhe"

She huffed, rolling her eyes before looking back up at me. I'd already held her down for about 5 minutes. "Bohut ziddi hai tu" she said, smile returning to her face as her lips met mine. I watched her strut away just a minute later, successfully freeing herself out of my hold while I was too distracted. I sighed out of relief laying back into the bed properly. Her scent was spread over the sheets, a fragrance I wanted to find beside me every morning. I got up walking over to get ready for the day ahead. I felt so much better than yesterday, the suffocation long gone. Taking out a casual hoodie and pants walking out to the kitchen. I could hear mom working away.

Si - "Good morning momm"

I sat up against the countertop watching her pour the tea into 3 cups. Something we've basically adapted to. Shehnaaz was a part of us, undeniably. Mom smiled moving towards me with a cup while she let the other two cups boil in the pot for longer.

SM - "Ajj itni jaldi niche kaise aa gya? Woh bhi itna khush? Hogya sab theek?"

Si - "Hmm, aapko toh pta hi hoga"

She laughed moving back over to the food she'd been cutting. Of course she knew, Shehnaaz wouldn't have came without her knowing. As much as I knew them, I was sure they spent the past 3 days discussing what she'd do. Mom had pretty much become her go to and vice versa. They'd planned on going to the hospital today, and I wasn't exactly invited. Just her and Maa. I couldn't deny the fact that I was still very, evidently, jealous of what they shared.

The door opened and she ran inside, smiling widely, hands running through her wet hair. She wore a white Levi's tanks knotted at her stomach along with a pair of ripped jeans. Her signature watch classes to her wrist alongside the bracelet, hair pulled into a ponytail. Casual but cute at the same time.