Get to know Rose

(A/N: first off I want to state that the art piece is not mine, I just thought it was really beautiful. Credit to original artist)

(All pictures are just examples of course)

Physical description: 

165 cm tall

Long black hair down past her bum, wavy

Rich chocolate eyes, button nose, full lips

She's small with a slim, fit figure, But her hips and bum are very curvy. Her breasts are about a D cup.

She also has several tattoos like Jungkook(and myself...)

(The tattoos on one of her forearms)

She can do contortion. Very, very flexible and strong

 Very, very flexible and strong

Traits:

She is bubbly and goofy like a kid, (imagine the sunshine of Hobi and the 'golden retriever' nature of ATEEZ Yunho) and she is often mistaken for being dumb, but in actuality she is very intelligent. 

With her intelligence she is fluent in many languages, and has knowledge on a wide array of topics; her IQ rivals that of Namjoon.

Her father was a martial arts instructor, so she is well versed in many martial arts. Her flexibility gives her an extra advantage. She's a tiny ninja.

She is queen of skinship and is very affectionate, hugging or sitting on anyone and everyone's lap. 

Very rowdy and unafraid to speak her mind. If someone makes her angry, she won't hesitate to fight them. 

Comfortable in her body and often walks around naked and doesn't care if the boys see her body. The boys are used to it after such a long time. Joon is the only one who tries to cover her up cause he tries to act like a gentleman.

Rose is an artist and spends most of her time in her studio. It's where she can be found if she's upset about something. She has a lot of hobbies and talents, including choreographing dances, and helping to produce songs. You could say she has Jungkook's 'Golden Maknae' talent, being good at just about everything. Rose is also a gearhead, she loves old cars and can fix just about anything thanks to spending time with her grandfather in his shop when she was young. She inherited his old Chevy when he passed away.