{41} You Got Options, I Got Options

Song lyric is from: Choose -Why Don't We
~

I sat down at the table in the basement prepared to play a board game with Jack Avery, who I've recently met. He's a band member of Corbyn's band. It's been a week since I've known them.

"Oh crap," Daniel dropped his phone, reaching down to pick it up slowly grazing my hand as I, too bent down to help him. "T-Thank you," he stuttered.

"Et tu n'as même pas remarqué," a voice echoed.
"And you didn't even notice."

"Hello?" I called out as the boys slowly disappeared.

I woke up like I just had a nightmare. I walked out to the kitchen and made myself coffee, pouring it into a mug and sitting down at the counter. It was quiet, only 7am. Christina stayed at the Why Don't We house and Tate came in late last night after a date with Jonah so all I heard was complete silence.

"I'm sorry," Daniel walked into the apartment quietly.

"What for?" I took a sip of my coffee not facing towards him.

"Coming in so early but I need a favor," he sat down at the counter next to me.

"Okay."

"Can you stay off of social media?"

"What? Why?"

"You're getting hate and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Is there a reason why you're telling me this in person?"

"Yes, give me your phone," he held his hand out.

"Hell no."

"Mads, please. It's really bad."

"How bad could it possibly be?" I grabbed out my phone and went on twitter.

@limelight1: @MadsBlanshay is way too ugly for daniel

@limelight2: @MadsBlanshay is probably a bitch irl she's probs cheating on chris

@limelight3: imagine dating someone who is related to the guy you're in love with couldn't be me @MadsBlanshay @Seavey_Chris

"Wow that's really bad," I powered my phone off.

"Are you mad?"

"Mad for what? That people have literally just guessed the exact truth? Except the in love part."

"See this is exactly why I came here early. I was going to steal your phone."

"Deadass?" I got intrigued.

"Deadass, with some help of Tate."

"She's asleep."

"Then my plan would've backfired because there's no way in hell I'm waking her up."

I didn't say anything, just silently took another sip of my coffee.

"Is there a reason you're up so early?" He asked.