{86} I'll Be Okay To Keep It Simple

Song lyric is from: I'll Be Okay (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: I'll Be Okay (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: mirror selfies >>>

Likes: madsblanshay, christian_seavey, & 206, 370 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: 😍
^seaveydaniel: ♥️

limelight1: ooga booga

limelight2: I have to disgree

christian_seavey: totally
^limelight3: omg wait y'all made up?

limelight4: the hair 🥵

limelight5: hands hands hands

🍋Maddie🍋
Today is a sad day for me and Tate. A couple days ago Christina announced her and Corbyn moving in together. They found a small house near the guys and tonight they're having their own little goodbye party for Corbyn while Tate and I host a goodbye sleepover for Christina in her room.
We knew his would happen eventually and Christina even said when it does happen the baby can get her room. I just assumed this day wouldn't come until after he was born otherwise the nursery wouldn't have been set up already.
I'm going to pretend like I'm okay with my best friend moving out but Corbyn's in trouble.

"We got apple juice juice boxes and chips to snack on. I was buying stuff pregnancy safe," Tate set down a grocery bag with the snacks on Christina's bed. "If there wasn't a mini Daniel inside you, you could have alcohol."

"Um no because even if it was a mini me I still couldn't have alcohol," I laughed.

"I meant if you weren't pregnant."

"Heyo!" Christina piled a few boxes in the corner of her room when she walked in.

"Hell no. We aren't helping you pack during our goodbye sleepover," I told her.

"Of course not. These are for later, I wouldn't ruin this night for us."

"Oh God we sound like a throuple," Tate joked.

"I mean I'm down to take you from your boyfriends," I smirked playfully causing them both to laugh.

"I think your son has a crush on us and has taken over your body," Christina replied while she couldn't contain a straight face.

"Don't say that! You're his aunts you weirdo!"

"Anyway," Tate giggled. "What do you guys want to do?"