{62} It's Hard To Act Like I Don't Think About You

Song lyric is from: Hard -Why Don't We (surprise surprise, I'm using lyrics from this song for the title again lol)
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Hard -Why Don't We (surprise surprise, I'm using lyrics from this song for the title again lol)~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: throw back to 2021 wdwnye performance 🥳

Tagged: whydontwemusic, 997now

Likes: madsblanshay, whydontwemusic, & 582,824 others

Comments:

997now: 🎉

corbynbesson: litty 🔥

madsblanshay: did you screenshot this from the live? 😭
^seaveydaniel: a limelight posted it and I found it :))

limelight1: I miss that performance

limelight2: I'm still waiting for that version of what am I and 8 letters
^seaveydaniel: 😳

limelight3: when you, corbyn, and jack all slayed the extra vocals in what am I
^ limelight4: we love to hear it

I put the sonogram picture into the dresser drawer with the tests after looking at it once last time. It's been three days since I had my appointment and I've been deathly afraid of the girls finding out especially Gabbie. I still get sick in the morning and the amount of food I eat is unspeakable but they haven't questioned it. I would've thought Gabbie would figure it out since she's been pregnant before.

I can't stop looking at the human growing inside me even though it's just a small white dot right now. I've looked at the picture every night while the girls are sleeping to avoid one of them walking in on me.

It's June 16th, Jonahs 23rd birthday. Instead of doing the Harry Potter marathon like I told him we would we now have a surprise party planned which will include the marathon because he might be a little disappointed if we don't. Everyone is getting ready and preparing themselves for a hiding spot in the Why Don't We house. Tate took Jonah out for a special date while we set up the party. Christian and I have managed to act normally so far even though we're going to tell everyone the news later. I feel like I should tell Daniel in private before it's announced to the public but it's impossible to get him alone right now. I didn't want to pull a Gabbie and hide my pregnancy so I'm so worried of my supporters reactions. There's just so much to worry about. I know if I attempt to raise this baby with Christian knowing Daniel is the father it would be the worst thing to ever do in the universe. I would officially be a horrible person.

"They're coming!" Zach yelled after he peaked through the curtains. We ran to our hiding spots, mine being behind the couch. Kay ran over to quickly shut the lights off than left to her spot.
The door opened and we all jumped out, "Surprise!" We shouted.
Tate turned to light on and Jonahs jaw fell open.