{4} I Like My Women Independent

Song lyric is from: Trust Fund Baby -Why Don't We
~

I finished packing my last box and labeled it Bedroom in black sharpie. I sold my furniture and because of my big following it sold fast. I didn't sell the furniture in my bedroom for obvious reasons and the packing wasn't too bad.
It's been a week since the party and for some odd reason I haven't seen Christian. Daniel told me he's been staying with Keri and Jeffrey but I don't know why when he's got his own place.

daniel 💙
how's move in day going?

maddie 🌼
pretty great actually

maddie 🌼
the move in truck should be here any minute to load up my furniture and boxes

daniel 💙
nice, you'll be closer to the wdw house

daniel 💙
you should visit a lot more often the boys would love to see more of you

maddie 🌼
ofc I'll try lol

maddie 🌼
wanna help me paint my room tomorrow?

daniel 💙
😭 you trust me for that

maddie 🌼
you're my best friend dumbass duh

daniel 💙
okay okay

daniel 💙
I'll be there

I waited for the truck to arrive and when it finally did I helped the works out my stuff in the back and followed them to Christina and Tate's apartment building.

"You're here!" Christina yelled when she ran out of the building with Tate walking behind her.

"I've been packing up the rest of my stuff all morning," I told them.

"Let's unpack it all tonight," Tate got so excited and I laughed. We helped the workers carry everything up to the second floor. I'll admit that I'm going to miss my beautiful view from the fourth floor but Daniel was right, in closer to everybody now; closer than I was before.

They sat everything down in my room. I looked around at the new space I have. The walls are painted a plain white and the floor is white carpet. I have my own bathroom since this was originally going to be a guest bedroom until Tate moved in and then she took the bed inside so it's now left empty.
The girls helped me put my bed up and my dresser.

"Let's listen to music, who says we can't have fun while unpacking?" Tate laughed and she walked out just to come back in with a speaker and her phone connected to it.
Trust Fund Baby started to play and we started singing and dancing. This is our song if only Kay and Gabbie were here with us. Man, if all five of us lived together that would've epic; maybe in the future.

"FOR MY BIRTHDAY MAKES A MIXTAPE AND PUTS IT ON CASSETTE!" We started shouting.

I folded my clothes to shove them into my dresser and closet.

"I DON'T WANT NO TRUST FUND BABY! I LIKE MY WOMEN INDEPENDENT!"

"Fuck Jack's vocals," Christina randomly said and we started laughing.
I made my bed after opening the boxes with my blankets and pillows.