{2} Big Plans

Song lyric is from: Big Plans- Why Don't We
~
christian 🥰
here baby

christian 🥰
come down 🥺

maddie 🌼
omw ♥️

When Christian comes over to pick me up when we go places together he has me go down to his car instead of him coming up to get me because I always find a way to stall or somehow get busy with something else.
When I have to go down to him it helps me avoid getting distracted knowing he's waiting for me. It's actually a clever thing to do since I'm easy distracted.

I took the elevator down to the parking garage and found his car parked in front of the holding. I got in the passenger side.

"Hi," I greeted him.

"Hi," he leaned in and kissed me quickly before driving away to his parents house. They live in a cute little neighborhood about thirty minutes away but I would love to raise my kids around there someday in the future.

Christian pulled into the drive way behind his sister, Anna's car.
Anna is amazing, I love that girl more than anyone could imagine. She's been her for me more than anybody including Christian himself. I see her as a sister to me and she's practically made me the person I am today.

Keri and Jeffrey's house is a decent size and it's a dark blue color with a beautiful wrap around porch. Their garden is so amazing and you can tell Keri works really hard on it.
We walked up the porch stairs and knocked on the white door. It was actually sort of fancy looking.

Keri opened the door and smiled at us, "Maddie!" She pulled me in for a hug and then hugged Christian.

"Mrs. Seavey, you look great!" I looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a casual long black dress with a jean jacket, she has really good style if we're being honest.

"Thank you! And you know you can call me Keri."

I laughed and she motioned us into her house so we both walked in.

"Maddie, I didn't know you were coming!" Anna came running in and hugged me tightly. "I missed you. You should come over more!"

"I'll keep that in mind," I laughed.

"'Moms making garlic and thyme boulangere potatoes. I was wondering why it sounded so French."

"It's a special dish for Madeleine today," Keri told us.

"Thank you, that's actually my favorite," I smiled.

"Don't thank me, thank Daniel. He's the one who told me," she put her hand on my back and then left to go into the kitchen.

"Hey," Daniel walked in. "You're early meaning you understood my cry for help," he laughed.

"I'm actually just afraid of your mom kicking my ass if I show up later than five," I explained causing him to laugh a little harder.

"Understandable."

"Dinners ready!" Keri called out. I walked into the dining room with Jeffrey, Tyler, and Christian already seated at the table. I found a spot between Christian and Daniel while Anna sat across from me.