{71} Ask You For Space

Song lyric is from: 8 Letters -Why Don't We
~

Maddie @MadsBlanshay tweeted:
been waiting to tell y'all this but it's a boy!! 💙
*
@limelight1 replied: is that what those 💙💗 were about on daniels ig post?
*
Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel replied: boyyyy ahhhh 👀💙
*
Corbyn • WHY DON'T WE @corbynbesson replied: I better be god father 🤭
*
Christina Harris @beautychickee replied: @corbynbesson if you're god father than I have to be god mother 😫

~
Daniel • WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel tweeted:
@MadsBlanshay happy birthday ya doof. I love you 🥺💙

Christina Harris @BeautyChickee tweeted:
@MadsBlanshay happy birthday bitchee 💗 love you more than you know

Tatum Dahl @TateDoll tweeted: @MadsBlanshay 22!!! Love you dum dum happy birthday! 🎉

Zach • WHY DON'T WE @ImZachHerron tweeted: @MadsBlanshay happy birthday mads! goodbye 21 and hello 22

It's my 22nd birthday today, September 11th. Most days this is where everyone gets sentimental and posts about 9/11 and for that I feel for it. Ever since that tragedy I've never been able to enjoy my birthday which is weird because I was two when it happened.
What's also crazy is that today I become five months pregnant. I am officially half way through which scares the living shit out of me.

"Didn't we just throw a party though?" Tate complained.

"This is for Maddie," Christina told her.

"No I don't want a party," I put my head down on the counter.

"Just an itsy bitsy one at the Why Don't We house?"

"Okay fine but only an itsy bitsy one."

"Let me see that bump!" Anna walked into the apartment with Sydnie. I smiled and got up off the stool to lift up my shirt and show her my stomach.

"Holy shit you're huge!" Sydnie's jaw dropped.

"Oh please. This is nothing compared to how big it's going to be in four months," I laughed.

"Ha anyway, happy birthday!" She hugged me and so did Anna.

"I wanted to use that Taylor Swift has been real quiet thing but Daniel already took it," Anna pursed her lips. "I should beat him up in a cute little sister way."

"Don't hurt him."

"I'm only joking. I love how protective you are of him, oh and by the way Christian will be at this party. I know you guys broke up because of being distant blah blah blah but he'll be there."

"Well it's only for a few hours right?"

"Yeah of course and if we need to we can kick him," Tate smiled at me.

I would say nothing could possibly go wrong at this party but nothing good ever comes from that.

I walked into the Why Don't We house to be showered in hugs from the guys. Christian was sitting on the couch not even bothered to look at me but I don't blame him.

"Happy birthday!" Corbyn kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Corbs!"

"Here you go," Daniel handed me a glass of apple juice.

"Just how I like it," I took a sip of it. "So I've been thinking," I grabbed his arm and took him to the couch. "We should have a baby shower. Listen, I know we can't tell anyone that this is your baby yet but maybe this could help us both out with baby stuff."

"I agree. Let's do that. Are you going to ask Christina about it? Or Anna, I'd think she'd be really good with that."

"I want to do it myself. I want to plan it myself because they already do so much for me."

"That's a good idea," he leaned in like he was going to kiss me since everyone had moved to the kitchen but Christian was sitting on the couch next to us.

"Don't stop on my account," he mumbled.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"I'm not talking to you. I came here because Anna asked me to come so don't think I'm ready to forgive either of you because I'm not."

"I told you before that that's not what I'm expecting."

"Good," he got up and left to the kitchen with everybody else. I turned that sweet guy into a wreck.

I frowned and Daniel grabbed my hand to hold it, "Don't worry about him. We can work on forgiveness when you have this baby. You know stress isn't good."

"I know. It just makes me sad."

"Imagine being in my shoes. He's my brother."

"I'm sorry."

"No don't be sorry. This is my fault too."

"Cake!" Anna yelled. We got up to go to the kitchen and I watched as Kay lit candles on the cake.

"Alright. Three, two, one," Christina started counting down and when they got down to one they started singing Happy Birthday.

Since literally everyone here has beautiful voices it aligned in perfect harmony. It was so amazing to hear. That's the best part of having birthdays in our group so close together, I get to hear this so much a year.
I'm just adding another person to this birthday tradition.

"I would just like to say that my birthday gift to you is my presence," Christian scoffed.

"Be nice," Anna eyed him down. "Or I will come after you."

"If only you knew," he left the kitchen without even getting a slice of cake.

Everyone looked at me in confusion and I shrugged, "Please don't ruin my birthday. Today's already a sucky day for America."

"She has a point," Jonah agreed.

"Then I guess there's only one thing we can do," Jack smirked.

"Eat cake!" Gabbie shouted and we all grabbed a plate to get a piece. My pregnant ass grabbed two and I waited for Jonahs stupid remarks which he didn't give. Gabbie probably put him in his place.

"I think you have some explaining to do because I don't think Christian would be this mad for dumping him over being distant," Zach said quiet enough for only me to hear.

"I can't explain now. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

"You better. I'll be expecting a call."

"You don't need to. I'm telling everybody at the same time."