{76} Can't Stay Mad

Song lyric is from: Mad At You -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Mad At You -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: I miss 30 days with wdw how about you?

Tagged: whydontwemusic

Likes: madsblanshay, whydontwemusic, & 635,923 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: why do you steal screenshots from the limelights 😭
^seaveydaniel: because I can MADELEINE

limelight1: I swear I took a picture so similar to this one
^seaveydaniel: it could be yours 👀

limelight2: I MISS IT SO MUCH

limelight3: you and jack are dads now 🥺

limelight4: omfg STAHP lav and maniel baby boy will be best friends 💙

maddiefan1: I legit hate you
^madsblanshay: a hater towards daniel is no fan to me
^limelight5: oh- queen shit

"Are you sure you're not mad at me?" I asked Daniel while making my bed as he stood silently against my bedroom wall.

"No of course not. Why would I be?" He answered.

"I told Zach without your permission."

"You didn't tell him everything and he's your best friend too. You're allowed to tell your secrets."

"But we said we wouldn't tell anybody even our best friends."

"You needed someone to talk to and I understand that. You should've told me though so that I could also talk to Zach about it."

"Excuse me? She could've talked to me," Tate walked in.

I laughed, "Sorry Tate. I didn't think that was something you would want to listen to."

"Are you kidding? Do you both know how long all of us have waited for this?" She waited for us to answer but we didn't. "Four years. Four fucking years so yes Maddie, that is something I would want to listen to!"

"I know you guys waited so long but I don't know... I just wasn't thinking and I'm sorry; for telling Zach and for not talking to you, Tate."

"I accept your apology but next time, tell me."

"There won't be a next time," Daniel mumbled and I pretended I didn't hear him. He should start saying the cute things out loud because it's definitely not going to effect me in a bad way. Please Daniel say that shit out loud.