{94} Just To See You Smile

Song lyric is from: Just To See You Smile -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Just To See You Smile -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: Corey "James" Seavey is here 💙 1/2/22

Tagged: madsblanshay

Likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 1,073,925 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: 🥺💙

limelight1: OMG HES SO CUTE

limelight2: so his middle name is james and that's what you're going to call him?
^seaveydaniel: yes

limelight3: corey 💙

corbynbesson: idc what you say. that's corbyn 🤩
^seaveydaniel: noooo 😂

chris_seavey: congratulations bro 💙

limelight4: the question we've all be waiting for is who's eyes? 👀
^madsblanshay: daniels!!!!
^limelight4: ahhhh

I cradled James in my arms and lightly kissed his forehead before laying him down in his bassinet. "I love you little guy," I smiled and left my room. For the first six months he has to sleep in the room with me so I bought him a bassinet.

"Okay we're ready," Christina put her hands together.

"Yeah what did you need us for?" Corbyn asked.

"Well," Daniel started talking. "We want you both to be James' god parents."

"Really?" Corbyn was shocked. "I thought it would be Gabbie and Jack because of their experience."

I pursed my lips together, "They were definitely up there but you guys are the most reasonable choice. Christina is my best friend and you, Corbyn, " I looked at him. "The day you were helping me move everything to Christina's old room for James you said something to me that just made me think that there really was no choice. It's you both that we want as his god parents. We trust you."

"I accept!" Christina got excited. "I've only been wanting this since the day we found out you were pregnant."

"I accept too!" Corbyn smiled.

"Good because Jack and Gabbie we're our backups," Daniel chuckled.

"Seriously?" Christina crossed her arms.