{17} Lotus Inn ⚠️

Song lyric is from: Lotus Inn -Why Don't We
~

"Maddie!" Daniel shouted.

"Daniel, w-what the fuck?" I grabbed his arm. He's so drunk right now but so am I.

"Don't even dare lecture me when we're the s-same," he slurred.

Fuck that punch. Kristin found out and dumped the entire bowl out but other people like me and Daniel for example had a little too much.

"I'm not lecturing you, Dani."

"Stop saying my name!"

"Daniel."

"No!"

"Daniel!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Christian pulled me away from Daniel.

"He's drunk," I told him.

"So are you, Maddie."

I laughed and so did Daniel. "Buzz kill," Daniel murmured.

"You two are perfect for each other," Christian rolled his eyes and walked away. Was that a break up? No, yes. Fuck I don't know I'm drunk. He's just mad Daniel and I find each other funny especially when we've been drinking.

"You owe me a dance," Daniel told me.

"No I don't," I laughed. "I'm going to my hotel room."

"Mads, I put a bag in your room; it's clothes you can change into for the night," Kay mentioned.

"Thank you," I walked out of the dining hall and to the desk person so I can pick up my hotel key to the room I reserved. Everyone is staying on the same floor and our names are on the door in favor of Kristin so that's house Kay was able to get a bag in my room, I don't know how she got in though.
When I got my key I made my way down a long carpeted hallway and found my hotel room.

Room 107

I unlocked it and fell inside from dizziness. It was a small room but I don't need it to be big since I'm only here for the night. I feel bad for bailing so early during the reception but I don't think Kristin would want me around drunk anyway.

I'm not a bad drunk like the ones who cuss or cry. I know what I'm doing when I do them, most of the time. When I wake up the next morning I'm most likely not able to remember what happened the night before which would be a con of the situation.

I grabbed the bag that Kay left for me on the bed and inside was a pair of grey joggers and a plain black hoodie. I didn't even think to bring extra clothes so I'm thankful that she did and thought of me in the process.

I took my heels off and tossed them by the door. It felt really good to not be wearing them anymore.

I heard a knock on the door and I sighed at the pain it coursed through my head.
I opened it to reveal Daniel.

"Hey, yeah I have no idea why I'm here but I am," he said. "My hotel room is so much farther down the hall but I saw your name."