{96} You Know Just What I Like ⚠️

Song lyric is from: Look At Me -Why Don't We
~

Gabbie walked in with Jack holding Lavender in his arms. "We decided that we're going to babysit James while you two go on a date," Jack blurted.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You'll hardly ever get alone time together so tonight's the night until God knows when."

"No I don't think that's a good idea. He's still so little and he needs us."

"We're not asking," Gabbie crossed her arms. "Just go out for a couple hours."

"Are you sure?" Daniel asked.

"100% certain and you guys don't even have to worry about him. You know how good we are at this baby thing; we have one of our own."

"Right...," Daniel looked at me. "Maddie, will you go on a date with me tonight?"

I smiled, "Yes! It will be our first official date. Where are we going?"

"Your favorite French place of course."

"No not there. Christian took me there a lot and I would like to not have my first date with you reminding me of my dates with him."

"That makes sense. McDonalds fast food date?"

"You know me so well," I leaned up to kiss him. He's a lot more taller than I am.

"Alright then it's official! You're going out and we're watching James!" Jack got excited. "I've been waiting to spend some one on one time with my nephew."

"Aww uncle Jack!" I grabbed James from the bassinet that I had wheeled into the living room and handed him to Jack. He looked down at him in awe.

"Y'all he's literally so cute. He looks just like Daniel."

"That's exactly what I wanted!"

"You look beautiful! Daniel is so lucky," Christina finished my make up and I got up from the chair to look in the mirror.
For the first time I was wearing a dress that made me feel comfortable and now without a pregnant stomach I can go back to my normal date night dresses. I've saved the best for Daniel.

"Are you ready?" Daniel walked in and his jaw dropped. "Wow. You're absolutely gorgeous."

"So are you," I giggled.

"Let's go before I try anything," he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"Don't have too much fun!" Gabbie called out when we left the apartment.

"So I was thinking we can park somewhere and just chill while we eat," Daniel suggested as we walked down to his car in the parking garage.

"That's the best idea you've ever had," I told him.

"I'm sure I've had others."

"That's what you think."

Once we got to McDonalds we got our food and Daniel pulled into a parking spot.