{87} You Came To Stay Pt. 1

Song lyric is from: Grey -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Grey -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: fa la la la la la la

Likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 720,053 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: feliz navidad
^seaveydaniel: omg you f-ing get me 🥺

corbynbesson: aha

limelight1: your smile kills me
^seaveydaniel: no no don't die :(

limelight2: I see this is a memory from the good times instead of the bad ones 😉
^seaveydaniel: I see what you did there 😭

limelight3: WHAT DOES CJS STAND FOR

limelight4: you're so cute oml

"Pack your shit!" Tate threw a suitcase into my room. "Christina said she'll return your suitcases from the move in with Corbyn but for now there you go."

Right, I let Christina use my suitcases for her clothes during the move to her new house with Corbyn. Today me, the Trust Fund Babies, and the Why Don't We boys are going out to the Harris family cabin for the weekend. It's only for two days but it's to spend more time together.

I packed my stuff like Tate told me to do and met them down in the parking garage. We're meeting the guys at the cabin but first we have to pick up Gabbie and Kay.

When we arrived at the cabin I was amazed at the perfect view we get. The lake in front of the cabin is so beautiful and it's hard to believe I'm even here witnessing it.

"Let me help," Daniel grabbed my suitcase from me once he saw me struggling to get it out of the trunk.

"Thank you." I'll admit I'm extremely nervous to stay the night with Daniel. The last time we did I was drunk and don't remember. We never actually slept with each other sober if you understand what I mean.

"You two are sharing a room!" Christina called out to us as she walked towards the cabin.

"Oh. That will be fun," Daniel looked at me and smirked. "If you weren't pregnant I would-"

"What? Do what you sang in Look At Me? This isn't a wattpad story."

"Ha but it seems like it," he chuckled and we walked inside together after gathering up or suitcases.