{36} You Just Take Me To The Edge

Song lyric is from: Mad At You -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Mad At You -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: 🌼

Likes: madsblanshay, jonahmarais, & 625,835 others

Comments:

limelight1: isn't that maddie's favorite emoji 🤭

limelight2: I love your eyes 💙

limelight3: if this isn't maniel shit I don't want it-

madsblanshay: 🌼

limelight4: stop shipping maniel when cadeleine is still together ??
^limelight5: maybe they shouldn't act like they're dating then 😌

My favorite thing about Daniel is his eyes. His deep blue eyes. They're so beautiful compared to my dark brown ones.
That might be the most random thing to say but I just love seeing pictures of him where his eyes are so visible.

"Listen," Corbyn busted through my bedroom door and closed it behind him. "It's happening."

I jumped off my bed, "It's happening now?"

"Well, no-"

"Corbyn, you dumbass. You got me excited."

"You'll definitely be excited when I tell you I'm planning on doing it on Friday!"

"What? Holy shit that's five days away!"

"January 15th baby! Mark it on your calendar!"

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you Corbyn."

"She hasn't said yes yet," he chuckled.

"She will, I know she will."

"The guys and I are getting together tonight at the Why Don't We house to plan the details. The girlfriends are invited too so I'll text you the deets."

"Alright, I'll see you then and again, super excited for you!"

"Thank you," he leaned down to kiss my cheek and left my room to go see Christina in hers. I'm so excited for the proposal. Corbina has been my OTP since forever ago so I'm happy I get to witness the engagement. This has been planned for months now and it's finally happening in five fucking days. I could probably scream right now.