{12} You're In My Head

Song lyric is from: Unbelievable -Why Don't We
~

I walked into the dark living room with only one light on, the lamp. The white light reflected off the window causing me to see my own reflection. I don't remember getting here.

"Oú es-tu?" a voice echoed.
"Where are you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards the hallway where Christina and Tate's bedroom are.
"Hello? Christina? Tate?" I shouted but no one replied back.

"Maddie."
I quickly turned around and saw Daniel standing behind me.

"Daniel, what are you doing here?"

"I've been looking for you."

"I'm here, I'm always here."

He walked closer, "I love you, Maddie."

"What are you talking about?"

He leaned down and kissed my neck, "I love you."

I started breathing heavy, "Where are the girls?"

"You didn't hear?" He carefully pushed me against the wall. "They're gone." He kissed me softly, "Don't worry about them."

"We said we wouldn't do this again."

"But I can't help it," he kissed me again but more forcefully and heavier. He immediately deepened it.

"Daniel," I moaned. I opened my eyes and looked around, I'm in my bedroom laying down in my bed.

"Shhh," Daniel hummed and I looked down at him. "We can't wake him."

"Wake who?"

"Christian."

My eyes widened, "Daniel, stop it!" He continued to go down on me and I could feel every inch of pleasure moving through my body. "Daniel!"

My eyes opened. The sunlight from the window hitting me directly in my face made me squint and I groaned. I sat up quickly and looked around. Daniel was gone.
I heard a knock on the door, "Maddie, we gotta go," Tate walked in.

"What? Where are we going?"

"To the guys' house. We talked about this."

"We did?"

"Yeah, are you okay?" Tate sounded worried.

"Um... Yeah I'm fine, I just had the weirdest dream."

"Oh, well get ready. We're leaving in thirty and Christina told me that you were still asleep. I thought you would need some time," she left.

I grabbed my phone to check the time.
11:49am
Wednesday, November 30th

I slept in so late. I'm usually up at 8 or 9am. The worst part is that I don't even remember making plans to go to the Why Don't We house and why the fuck was I dreaming about Daniel like that?