{82} Tell Me Your Name Pt. 2

Song lyric is from: Tell Me -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Tell Me -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: frame it and hang it up on your walls

Tagged: corbynbesson

Likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 593,063 others

Comments:

corbynbesson: 📸

corbynbesson: eat me
limelight1: corbyn-

madsblanshay: I want it 6ftx6ft
^seaveydaniel: it's my eyes isn't it?
^madsblanshay: beautiful 🥺

limelight2: omg 😫

limelight3: daniel stop with the content
^seaveydaniel: never 😏

jonahmarais: sexy

"Hey Chickees! You guys have been asking me to show Maddie because you want to see her pregnancy glow so here," Christina pointed her camera towards me as I stuffed a mini chocolate chip muffin into my mouth. I quickly swallowed and smiled.

"Oh hey guys... Uh, yeah," I pursed my lips together. "No glow here obviously."

"Oh shut the fuck up, Mads." Christina turned the camera back to her, "Make sure to hype her up on the socials. She'd love to see them for sure."

I smiled and Corbyn bursted in through the door, "How's my man, Baby D doing today?"

"Good. He's about to get a name today," I announced.

"You and Daniel decided on a name?"

"Not yet but today we're officially going to settle on a first and middle name."

"That's amazing!" Christina sat down her camera and walked over to me and Corbyn. "I can't wait to find out what baby boy Seaveys name is going to be."

"I can't wait either," I laughed.

I got to the Why Don't We house and walked straight to Daniels room, closing the door behind me.

"Tada!" Daniel showed me a white board with Chase, Corbyn, and James written on it. "Christina wouldn't let me take her white board here so I went out and bought one."

I giggled, "Three names. This should be easy right? We only have to choose one of three."

"Plus a middle name."