{3} Why Don't We Just

Song lyric is from: Why Don't We Just- Why Don't We
~

"This seems like so much fun," I told Christina and Tate. I'm currently at their apartment to hangout.
After seeing what it would be like having a roommate that's all I want now, I feel so alone when I'm by myself in my apartment when Christian isn't staying over.

"What feels like fun?" Christina asked before jumping on her bed that both me and Tate are sitting on.

"Living here together, having a roommate." They exchanged glances and then smiled. "What?"

"Why don't you just move in with us," Tate blurted.

I stared laughing, "You're funny, Tate."

"She's being serious. We have an extra bedroom you can have," Christina told me.

I pursed my lips together, "Really?"

"Yes. Think about how fun it will be for us to all live together. It's fun living here with Christina but imagine that with you added," Tate said.

I pretended to think about when my answer was already yes. "Okay, I'll move in.

"Yay!" Christina pulled me and Tate into a hug. "Roommates!"

We pulled away from each other.

"So what are you and Christian doing for your two years today?"

Right, today is my anniversary with Christian. We hadn't really thought about what we're going to do so it's just a surprise to me.

"I don't know yet. Maybe he has something planned," I replied. They both started giggling. "Am I missing something?" I laughed.

"The guys thought it was would be nice to throw you guys a party tonight, to celebrate," Christina smiled.

"What? A party?" I was surprised. This must've been planned for awhile.

"Yep! It's at the Why Don't We house. Christian knows about it and he was wanting to surprise you but he knows us enough to know we would tell you," Tate laughed.

"Who's all going to be there?"

"Just the guys, us, Gabbie and Kay."

"Sounds great!" I'm actually excited for this party. It's been so long since we've all hung out together and this seems like the perfect event to do so.
Not to mention it's another year down with the love of my life.

TWITTER•

limelight1 tweeted:
happy two years loves !! @MadsBlanshay @Christian_Seavey

Anna Seavey @anna.seavey tweeted:
so happy for you two! here's to another 🥂@MadsBlanshay @Christian_Seavey

Daniel •WHY DON'T WE @SeaveyDaniel tweeted @MadsBlanshay hoping you'll be my sister in law someday 😌 @Christian_Seavey where's the ring?

I laughed at Daniel's tweet. I liked all the tweets about the two years today. I didn't realize how invested people can be in someone's relationship.

I got dressed in nice clothes to prepare for the party. I'm back at my place after hanging out with the girls for a few hours.
The party is in thirty minutes which means I have enough time to get ready because the Why Don't We house is only ten minutes away.
I grabbed my car keys and went down to my car.