{84} All Of My Love

Song lyric is from: All My Love -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: All My Love -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: 🧡

Likes: madsblanshay, jackaverymusic, & 625,024 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: nice fit 🤩
^seaveydaniel: picked it out myself 🙃

jackaverymusic: arm tats

limelight1: o m g o m g

limelight2: this you?

limelight3: you say✌🏼a lot
^seaveydaniel: are you bullying me 😫

limelight4: cjs
^seaveydaniel: can't wait to tell you the entire name 👀
^limelight4: WAIT THOSE ARE INITIALS FOR MANIEL BABY?!

I looked in the full body mirror and smiled. Today I'm seven months pregnant and I can't stop imagining what my life will be like in two more months.

"My mom wants to talk to us," Daniel came in.

"What?" My eyes widened and he smiled at the sight of my stomach.

"Wow. He's really getting big."

"Yes I know, I'm getting bigger every day but you're mom wants to talk to us? About what?"

"I don't know. We should probably head over there now though. She texted me an hour ago and I didn't get it until now."

"Um okay," I went into my bathroom to quickly get myself ready; brushing my teeth, hair, and finding a better outfit in my closet to wear.

"Ready now?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," I smiled and we left to go to Keri and Jeff's house.

Once we got there I got more nervous with every step closer to the porch. Daniel knocked and grabbed my hand to hold it tightly. He knew I was nervous about having any conversation with his parents after they found about us.
Keri opened the door and a smile instantly spread across her face. "Madeleine!" She pulled me in for a hug. Maybe she does still love me.
She hugged and Daniel and motioned us to come inside. I sat down on the couch and so did they.

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Daniel asked.

"Your situation or... I guess it's not a situation anymore," she laughed nervously. "I don't want you both to feel like I'm disappointed in what happened with you and Christian and while I am definitely feeling all kinds of emotions for all of you. I'm happy you have finally come to your senses but I feel sympathy for Christian. He's my son."

"I'm sorry- Did I hear you right? Did you say 'finally come to your senses'?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes."

"So you've like... Wanted this to happen?" Daniel asked.

Keri laughed, "Really? Daniel, you made it so obvious a few years back that you were clearly in love with her. And the last family dinner we had was awkward. It was quite obvious something was going on. Who sings a sad song about a girl? Not Daniel most of the time."

"I was still with Christian," I told her now completely confused.

"That's what made me think that maybe it was just one-sided, you know? But it wasn't. When I found about you guys and who my grandsons father really is it broke my heart that you didn't think to mention it until later into your pregnancy."

"It was difficult for me to tell everyone."

"That I understand but the longer you waited the more Christians heart was secretly being torn apart."

I winced, "Please just- I can't be reminded."

"Yeah me too," Daniel agreed.

Keri frowned, "I love you, Maddie. You're the one I need to make the most right with. I've been ghosting you and avoiding you because I couldn't comprehend the fact that this was actually happening but I am so happy you two are together and I can't wait for the baby to be born. I want you both to know that I'm here for you with anything you need and not just because of the baby."

"You mean that?"

"Yes I do, Daniel."

"Thank you," Daniel hugged Keri and so did I. "Does dad not feel the same way?"

"He does. We had a conversation about it he just couldn't be here. Anna found an apartment so he's helping her move in the rest of her stuff."

"You're kidding! Anna got an apartment?" I smiled.

She nodded, "Finally."

"Right? That's really great for her. I didn't know about that."

"She's been keeping it on the down low until she was all moved in."

"Oh, well I'm really happy for her."

"Me too," Daniel smiled. "It's about time."

I'm so happy Keri and Jeff aren't mad or wanting me out of their family despite the fact that I'm literally carrying their grandchild but I should've known. Keri especially is one of the nicest people in the world and I would do whatever it takes to get her forgiveness if she wasn't happy with me.
This is exactly the type of confirmation I needed from them to know that I'm still welcome into this house and into their life.

Shorter chapter because I ran out of ideas for this one lol