{95} Once You Light A Fire, It's Gonna Burn

Song lyric is from: I'll Be Okay -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: I'll Be Okay -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

*

*

seaveydaniel: my ✌🏼 dump

Likes: madsblanshay, jackaverymusic, & 702,257 others

Comments:

jackaverymusic: why? you couldn't give us new content? 🤩
^seaveydaniel: sadly no

madsblanshay: the second picture is from so long ago 😂
^seaveydaniel: still cute right?
^madsblanshay: always

limelight1: I'm that fan that called you out for doing that so much and I feel like this is an aim at me
^seaveydaniel: ahaha you're everywhere 😂💙

limelight2: are you active with fans today?
^seaveydaniel: no

imzachherron: OMG OMG IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN DANIEL LIKE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
^seaveydaniel: oh really? 😯
^ imzachherron: OMG OMG YOU REPLIED IM CRYING SO MUCH
^limelight3: this is offensive 😂

I turned around and saw Daniel awake next to me, the brightness from his phone lighting up his face in the dark. I knew he was awake obviously because of his late night Instagram post.
It's currently one in the morning and we both haven't been able to sleep because of James. When Gabbie said that him being a quiet baby wouldn't last long I didn't realize she meant it really wouldn't last long.

"I think he's asleep now," Daniel whispered. James started to cry really loud. He groaned, "Nevermind."

"I'll get him," I got up from the bed to get James from the bassinet and took him over to the bed.

"I wish he would just sleep and stay asleep."

"Me too."

"Do you think I can take him to see the guys in the morning? They've been wanting to see him."

"Yeah of course. Why haven't they just come and visit here though?"

"I don't really know."

"Oh. Well, you can take him to them at the Why Don't We house."

"Thank you."

"Daniel, you don't need to ask me. James is your son too and if you want to take him anywhere then go ahead."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm not going to keep him from you. If you want you could even go back to your house and have him stay with you."

"No thanks," he smiled. "I love being here with you and with him. It's our little family.

"You're cute."

"So are you."

James started to make noises like he was going to cry again so I positioned him so he was laying on his stomach against me.

"He's so cute bundled up like that. He loves you," Daniel put his hand on James' back.

"He loves you too and you should start doing that skin to skin contact thing so he can bond with you more."

"Oh please, you're just saying that because you want to see me shirtless more when all you have to do is ask."

"Believe me, I know," I smirked. "But skin to skin contact does actually help the baby form a bond with their father. Not only does it benefit him, it also benefits me."

"See! I knew it also had to do with you seeing me shirtless!"

"Obviously!" I started laughing.

"Try rocking him," Daniel suggested when James start to squirm.

"Okay," I sat up and held him cradle style to rock him in my arms. He calmed down and closed his eyes tightly. We waited a few minutes until he showed signs of being fully asleep so I slowly got up and put him back in the bassinet.

"Hopefully that works," Daniel whispered.

"Shhh. If you talk and he wakes up we might not be able to get any sleep tonight."

He nodded and I laid back down next to him. He put his arm around me and after several hours of being awake with James we both finally feel asleep.

Okay I simp so hard for Christian 🥺 also if the Corbina relationship in the story makes you guys think I'm being disrespectful please let me know. I was afraid of them confirming what we already knew 😔 I can change a few things to make this story better for you if you don't want to read anything Corbina. The same goes for Jabbie & Jatum.