{33} You Look So Perfect Dancing Next To Me ⚠️

Song lyric is from: Lotus Inn -Why Don't We
~

I walked into Corbyn's dressing room where everyone else was crowded in. Today they're performing there new eps for The Good Times And The Bad Ones album coming out. They're also going to be singing fan favorites again since just like last time this isn't a normal concert they're preforming on tour.
"There's our girl!" Corbyn shouted and the boys all pulled me in for a group hug. "You're late."

"I got caught up with something," I told them. "Anyway, are you excited?"

"Have you seen that crowd? Of course I'm excited!"

The concert is taking place outside but right now we're inside backstage.

"Where's my mic?" Zach started to panic but Jonah found out and helped him out the mic on.

"Chill out bro. You'll be fine, this is just like any other concert we've done," Jonah attempted to calm him down.

"So? I'm still nervous!"

"How much longer until you go on?" I asked.

"Thirty minutes," Daniel answered and walked out of the dressing room.

"I'll be back, I have to go do something," I followed Daniel out and saw that he went into his own dressing room. I knocked first and waited for him to open the door and when he did a smile appeared on his face.

"Subtle," he smirked obviously screwing with me about joking with him and saying he was subtle at the club.

"Shut up," I walked in and he closed the door behind him making sure to lock it. "Oh? You think I'm here to have sex with you?"

"Aren't you?" He crossed his arms. "Why else would you be here?"

"You know, I'm starting to think you're using me. I can't come in here and talk to my best friend? All we've done is sleep together and talk about sleeping together."

"You're right. I'm sorry," he looked down and I smiled.

"I'm just hoping this will help calm your nerves."

"What will?"

"This," I walked over to him and kissed him softly in which he pulled me closer and immediately deepened the kiss.
I pulled away and went over to the couch to lay on it, he followed me and hovered above me.

"On the couch?" He chuckled.

"Where else?"

He shrugged and kissed me again. He moved down to my neck and started to suck definitely leaving hickeys that I will have to later cover up with make-up.
I moaned and felt him smirk against my skin," Sorry for leaving marks."

"You're not sorry," I laughed and went back to kissing his lips. He pulled away to quickly take off his shirt and threw it onto the floor so I did the same, also taking my leggings off until I was completely left in my underwear.
I tangled my hands through his hair while we kissed; this time he's not moving too fast.

"D-Daniel as much as I love this we have to do this fast. You're singing soon," I breathed out.

"Shit," he got off me to take the rest of his clothes off and I did the same leaving us both completely naked. I pushed him onto to couch.

"I'm down for that," he laughed lightly. I got on top of him and kissed him rough while putting him inside me.

He groaned and put his hands on my waist, "This is such a bad idea to do this in a dressing room with the guys literally next door."

I moaned loudly and laughed at myself for it, "Oops." I kept moving up and down making the pleasure feel so much better. "Fuck, Daniel! I hate that I love this!" I threw my head back and he bit his lip.

"Virgin until marriage sucks doesn't it?"

"Suce si mal!" I called out.
"Sucks so badly."

"It's hot when you speak French," he kissed me hungrily and I pulled away to kiss his neck. He flipped us over so he was on top and continued to thrust inside me. I buried my head into his neck and left scratches all down his back. He can just say it was some random girl he met that did this to him even though I'm the only girl he's slept with.

We both finished and he sat up, drenched in sweat.

"Oh fuck," I got up and grabbed my clothes and so did he so we could both get dressed.

He grabbed a towel that was sitting on the random vanity and wiped the sweat off.

"You should go fix your self. I have to get out and find a bathroom before someone catches me," he pecked my lips and left. I looked in the mirror to fix my hair and clothes.

When we both finished fixing ourselves we went out backstage to find the others.

"Where were you two?" Tate asked.

"I was doing warm ups in my dressing room," Daniel answered first.

"And I was doing something that wasn't that," I couldn't come up with a better excuse in the moment.

"Oh, well anyway you have to get out there," Tate pushed him towards the guys who finally went out on stage.
I grouped with the girls and we looked out at the massive crowd that came here to see Why Don't We play.

"You're wearing a lot of perfume," Christina laughed.

"Oh shit, my bad," I giggled.

The music to Fallin' started to play and I got excited. Lotus Inn is next which is a fucking bop so that I'm more excited for.
I love these concerts and I can't wait to go on tour with them when they do. It would be awesome plus I'll be able to see them more. I'd probably stop my random hookups with Daniel though because we'd be living on a tour bus and out of hotel rooms so there's no hiding that.

Oh God, hotel rooms. We do not have the best track record at hotels considering the last one we both stayed at.