{67} I'm Falling, Falling For You

Song lyric is from: Can't You See (originally named Falling) -Why Don't We
~

I woke up after sleeping on the couch. Gabbie and Jack were seated at the counter in the kitchen eating cereal.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"9am. We thought we'd let you sleep in considering you took care of Lavender," Gabbie responded.

I looked over and saw Lavender seated at her little table eating waffles.

"Shit, I am so sorry. I didn't realize she was awake."

"It's okay. We got here around 7 and she woke up at 8. We wanted to make sure you were doing okay," Jack smiled at me.

I got up from the couch and rubbed my eyes, "I'm fine. It wasn't that hard."

"Yeah but then again, it was only for a few hours," Gabbie laughed.

"I can't imagine how hard it would be especially with a newborn."

"You'll find out but we'll be here for you if you ever need help."

"Thank you for everything you're already doing for me," I walked into the kitchen to grab a bowl and pour myself cereal. "Do you have any apple juice?"

"Yeah in the fridge DANIEL," Jack joked.

"Ew. Apple juice with cereal?" Gabbie made a disgusted face as I got up to grab a jug of apple juice from the fridge.

"I'm not pouring it in with the cereal. I'm not that weird but this kid wants apple juice so that's exactly what I'm going to give it," I poured the juice in a cup.

"That obsession must run in the family or the kid loves its uncle already," Jack smiled.

"Who wouldn't?" I mumbled but they didn't hear me.

"Are you done, Lavy?" Gabbie asked Lavender. She nodded. Lavender isn't really that talkative around me and I'm really hoping she's not getting shy. I haven't been around much but I want her to know me.
Gabbie got up from the counter to take Lavenders bowl and clean her up.

"When are you finding out the gender?" Jack asked as he took a bite of his cereal.

"Next month. I was thinking we throw a gender reveal party instead of just me and Da-Christian finding out together and announcing it," I suggested. I almost told them too much information but gladly they didn't catch it.

"That would be awesome! A small gathering right?" Gabbie held Lavender in her arms and walked over to me.

"Yes, just me, you guys, the Trust Fund Baby's, and the rest of the Why Don't We boys."

"I still don't get why you guys are the Trust Fund Baby's. Our song is about not wanting one and you're the girlfriends," Jack chuckled.

"I don't get it either. It's just what the limelight's started calling us and we went along with it. It's somewhat related to you guys."

"That makes a little bit of sense."

It's August 3rd and trust me you haven't missed a lot. My belly has gotten just a tiny bit bigger as expected and my supporters have been trying to spot the different in released photos of me out in the public. My morning sickness has also started to go away. I only throw up once every morning which should be a good sign.

"How have you been feeling?" Daniel asked me when he walked into my shared apartment.

"Dani, you always ask me this everyday."

"Because I genuinely want to know," he smiled his cute ass grin.

"I feel better than last month.

"That's definitely a good sign but I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Christian. I know you're planning on breaking up with him with or without my permission and I'm here to tell you that I give you full consent.

"But didn't you just say I could do it with or without your permission?"

"Don't push it, Mads. I'm willing to risk my relationship with my own brother in order to make you happy."

"I hope so. I'm having your fucking baby so you already risked that almost four months ago."

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he laughed.

"Also...," I looked down. "That isn't the only reason why I'm breaking up with him also excluding the fact that I love you," I can say it like it doesn't matter to me how he feels about it anymore even though I desperately do care.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm not in love with Christian anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do love him but not like that. There hasn't been  anything between us in awhile."

"Oh." Oh? That's all he had to say?

"I did not expect a one word response," I laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry. I don't really know what to say, I guess I was just hoping that was a reason."

"You were?"

"It would be bad if you were in love with us both."

"Heh yeah."

🍋Daniel🍋
I got back to the Why Don't We house after leaving Maddie's apartment.

"Hey man!" Sawyer got up from the couch.

"Sawyer? What are you doing here?"

"I invited him so you guys could catch up," Zach mentioned.

"If I wanted to I would've invited him myself."

"Don't get pissed because he met your girlfriend in Paris," he scoffed.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Really? Because you sure act like it," he walked away leaving me and Sawyer alone.

"I hope there's no hard feelings. Did she tell you I went to go see her and ask to be friends?" Sawyer asked.

"No."
But she should've.

"She declined and I think it's because of you."

"Why is it because of me? She can be friends with you without me stopping it."

"No you see... It's pretty obvious that she's in love with you. The reaction she gave me when I mentioned you at the French club gave it away. It's also pretty obvious that you're in love with her."

My heart pounded in my chest. He's good at figuring out someone's feelings, like really good. "I'm not ready to tell her," I told him.

"I know bro and that's okay. I just wanted to tell you that I'm backing off even though I was only interested as friends. You guys are meant to be."

It's 1am so I'll leave you guys here and make you wait for chapter 68 😏 just one word: dramaaa