{23} Rush Of Adrenaline

Song lyric is from: Fallin' (Adrenaline) -Why Don't We
~

seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: this road trip could be the death of me

seaveydaniel: this road trip could be the death of me. I photoshopped the sky in the windows to make myself feel better and forget that it's actually MIDNIGHT 🥴

tagged: madsblanshay, christian_seavey

likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 529,235 others

comments:

limelight1: midnight road trip with maddie and christian? 😧

limelight2: where you going?
^seaveydaniel: las vegas!!!

madsblanshay: quit crying you big baby
^seaveydaniel: 🥺 meanie

corbynbesson: could be worse bro

imzachherron: you're acting like a free road trip to lv is so bad 😍

"Daniel, you dumbass. You actually photoshopped that picture?" I showed him my phone so he knows what I was talking about.

"Yes. I even added daylight to the door and myself to make it look like the sun is reflecting off of me," he responded.

"Clever. It looks real."

"Yeah I know. I'm a professional," he winked causing me to laugh. "It took me an hour."

"You guys want food for the ride there?" Christian asked.

"Yes please," I replied.

We've been on the road for almost an entire hour already. It felt like it went by fast but the more tired I become the slower it will get.
Christian pulled into the drive thru of a McDonald's, my favorite fast food restaurant.

He knew exactly what I wanted but had to ask Daniel for his order. He ordered our food and drove up to pay.

"You never post in Instagram," Daniel mentioned.

"Yeah, I hardly ever post on an social media. I just like and comment."

"I noticed," he referred to his post that I both liked and commented on.

We got our food and started eating it. Christian didn't plan on stopping so her drove and ate at the same time. I don't approve but I just want to get to the hotel as much as the next guy.

"So what do we plan on doing for our trip?" I asked Christian.

"I'll find some activities," he answered. "I have something," he handed Daniel his phone. "Hook it up to bluetooth and play my Why Don't We playlist."

"Hell yeah," Daniel hooked the phone up and started playing his music. The first song to come on was Hard, one of their most saddest songs all time and from the 8 letters album.

I stared out the window for the majority of the song since it puts me in my feelings. Daniel and Christian were pretty silent throughout the song too so I'm not the only one who feels that way.

After Hard, Fallin' started to play. It was the weirdest mood change because we all started to sing along. I stopped singing at Daniel's part because I wanted to hear his voice in person since he was sitting right next to me. His voice is so beautiful and probably my favorite out of all the boys, Corbyn being a close second almost tied with Jack. I shouldn't make it a competition because they all have amazing voices and their vocals are actually blessed.

"You should make your own music," Daniel suggested.

"I do but privately. They aren't any good."

"I can write some for you. You know I write songs."

"I did know that but I don't think I'm ready for that yet in my career. I think I'll just stick with doing covers until I can handle the fame."

"It's not bad at the top, you know."

"I bet it's amazing but I can't stand being so public. I love it but my relationships and friendships are always criticized when someone hates on them."

"I won't let anyone hurt you, Maddie especially people who don't know what you're like in person."

"I agree," Christian spoke up. "I love you and I won't let anybody hurt you."

"Thank you guys," I smiled. Daniel our his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and then took it away to stare out the window.

It's been two hours stuck inside this car. It's now 1am and the boys have gotten quiet. The Why Don't We playlist is still playing but they aren't as rushed with adrenaline anymore.

I'm extremely tired but I don't want to go to sleep, not yet besides I love looking at the beautiful city I call home. Well, actually we're well away from home but the city were in now is still beautiful.

"Traffic is low, we might get there early," Christian announced. It brought Daniel away from spacing out and he moved around to get comfortable.

"Thank God," he mumbled.

Christian finally pulled into a parking spot in the parking lot. The hotel was so big and like I said, modern-like. He must be doing really well with money now.
We grabbed our suitcases from the trunk and stumped inside. Daniel looks like shit considering the tiredness in his eyes. He's sadly still attractive, even at three in the morning.
We checked ourselves in and got into an elevator to take to the third floor where it room is at.
Christian slid the keycard through the handle and we walked inside. The room was beautiful and big, tall window made up the walls so all you could see was the massive city of Las Vegas. A hot tub was sitting on the balcony which I will definitely make use of.

"I'm going to get ready for bed, I'm so tired," Christian kissed my cheek and walked into the bedroom.

"I should change," I told Daniel. He nodded and I walked to the bathroom to change into leggings and a hoodie.

I went back out to the living room and Daniel had disappeared. He probably went to bed too which is what I should do. I took my suitcase into the bedroom and set it by the door.
I climbed into bed next to Christian and felt him move around next to me.
I could see Daniel laying down in the bed next to the one I'm in and he was just staring up at the ceiling. It was hard to tell but he might've fallen asleep that way.

Tomorrow's a new day and who knows what that day will bring.