{22} Ain't Tryna Flex Too Much

Song lyric is from: Come To Brazil -Why Don't We
~

"I'm done!" I put an omelet on all three plates. I cooked breakfast to avoid having the, "What's wrong?" conversation again.
Christina and Tate came out of their rooms all groggily like.

"Is there a reason why you're up so early?" Christina asked.

"I'm just happy I guess," I smiled and sat down at the counter which they also did. It's 7am and unlike me this is usually the time both girls are awake anyway. I went to sleep early last night so I'm not complaining about how early I'm up today.

"I heard Christian found a loft to live in downtown," Tate mentioned. "Jonah told me."

"Yeah he likes living there so far but says it hasn't been the same since he got used to living with Keri and Jeff again," I told them. "I haven't seen it yet. I am so happy that he has money now so he doesn't have to live with his parents and that he paid for Sam's hospital bills, can you believe that?"

"It's crazy," Christina took a bite of her omelet. "Gabbie's incredibly thankful for it though especially since she's raising a child. It's difficult to get by with money. Jack's been helping her out a lot so I don't see why they can't just move in together."

"I think it has something to do with the guys working on their music a lot harder than they did before. Living together just makes it so much easier for them," I explained.

"That makes sense."

Group chat:
seavey brothers 🤙🏼

christian 🥰
I'm not tryna flex or anything buttt I have money to take you both to las vegas so you in?

daniel 💙
what the fuck dude

daniel 💙
when did you get the money for that

christian 🥰
building on it for a month now, it's kind of why I also couldn't pay rent

maddie 🌼
that's amazing

christian 🥰
does that mean you're in?

maddie 🌼
sure! when?

christian 🥰
tonight at 11pm

daniel 💙
why so late?

christian 🥰
thought it would be fun for a late night road trip

maddie 🌼
I'm in

daniel 💙
me too

christian 🥰
yay! It's for three days and I'll pick maddie up first then head to the wdw house

Three days with my boyfriend and his brother. How fun will it possibly be?

I grabbed a suitcase off of the top shelf of my closet and set it down on my bed.
I grabbed a few outfits and folded them so they would fit into the suitcase and zipped it up to set it on the floor.
I'm leaving in an hour. My day has pretty much consisted of Netflix while Christina and Tate hung out with their boyfriends.
It's really dark outside and usually I would be in bed around this time when I stay in.
I closed my curtains and made my bed really quickly so I wouldn't leave with my room being a mess.

christian 🥰
I'm here ♥️

I grabbed my suitcase and made my to the elevator to take down to the parking garage. I found Christian's car parked by the stairs and put my suitcase in the trunk.
I got in the passenger side.

Christian leaned over to kiss me and smiled, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I smiled back.

"Let's go get Daniel."

He pulled out of the parking garage and drove to the Why Don't We house. It only took a few minutes to do.

Daniel walked out with his suitcase in hand and put it in the trunk next to mine. He got in the backseat and looked tired as fuck.

"Fuck you, Maddie for taking the front seat," he spoke up while Christian pulled out of the driveway.

I laughed, "You're very welcome, Dani."

There is no way this trip to Las Vegas will go well. I've never been to Las Vegas so I don't really know what to expect. The car ride there is four and a half hour long so we won't to the hotel until three in the morning. Apparently the hotel that Christian reserved a room at is modern-like and expensive. It has two beds so that Daniel can sleep alone and I can sleep in the same bed as Christian.
Whatever happens on this trip scares me. Three days alone with the Seavey brothers; a kept secret shared between me and my boyfriends brother. I don't know how long this could stay unsaid between us or even forgotten about. I'm never going to forget what happened in that hotel room and I know that Daniel won't either, it's one of the cons about getting your virginity taken; having to deal with the consequences after it happens.

Daniel's always been a big part of my life even more now but Christian, I don't want to lose Christian. If we were to ever break up the one thing I want to happen is to continue being in his life as a friend but if he finds out about what I did, about what his brother did there's no forgiveness there and definitely no friendship.

My life is just messed up at this point and even though I love everybody in it there's always going to be that one person to ruin it just a little bit and in my life that person is Daniel.
They say whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and I expect to listen to that. I know that something is going to happen while we aren't in Los Angeles but it's going to happen in Vegas; another secret it will be.

"Maddie, get in the back," Christian ordered.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"In case you fall asleep, it'll be a lot more comfortable for you," he pulled over on the street. I was confused but I did as he told me to do.
I got out of the car and sat in the back next to Daniel.

"Long time no see," he joked.

I elbowed him, "I wish."