{65} That's The Beautiful Thing About Us

Song lyric is from: Big Plans -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Big Plans -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: skrt skrt

Likes: madsblanshay, jackaverymusic, & 624,194 others

Comments:

limelight1: when are you touring for tgtatbo?
^seaveydaniel: after maddie has her baby and christina and corbyn have their wedding!! we have a lot going on
^limelight1: why do you have to wait for maddie to have her baby? 🥴
^limelight2: @limelight1 they probs don't want her to miss out on the touring opportunity. she's invited :)

madsblanshay: oh you cute cute
^seaveydaniel: so are you
^maddiefan1: @madsblanshay @seaveydaniel CHRISTIAN

maddiefan2: back off of maddie she's christians girl

limelight3: currently crying over how maniel is now over 😭

For some reason my own supporters don't want me to be with Daniel yet the limelight's are upset over Maniel ending when little do they know...

I looked into the full body mirror again seeing that I now have the smallest little bump. I'm three months pregnant now and I'm starting to imagine what this baby will look like.
I want it to have Daniel's eyes and nose, those are the cutest features of Daniel's appearance.
I put my hand over my stomach and smiled at it.

Anna walked in, "Oh my God. You're showing." I was wearing a sports bra and leggings so my stomach was very much visible. "How? You're only two months pregnant today right?"

"Every pregnancy is different," I told her. "I have an appointment today. We get to hear the heartbeat."

"That's amazing!"

"Babe!" I heard Christian yell from the living room. I walked out and he frowned. "I'm so sorry but I won't be able to make the to the appointment. I got called into work."

"Dude, why haven't you quit? You're making good money with streaming," Anna crossed her arms obviously disappointed in him. "Your child is more important."

"I know but they're busy today which means I could make double. Trust me, I'm doing this for the baby."

"We're supposed to hear the heartbeat," I told him.

"I'm sorry baby but listen, I asked Daniel to go with you and support you though it. He'll tell me everything that happens."

I'm completely okay with Daniel coming with me. It is his baby after all.

maddie 🌼
you're coming with me to my appointment?

daniel 💙
ofc

maddie 🌼
thank you

I drove to the clinic to meet up with Daniel for my appointment. Lately all I've been talking about is this baby because it's finally occurred to me that I'm in fact going to be a mother. It's scary.

I checked in and sat down in the waiting room.

"So Christian told me that we're going to hear the heartbeat," Daniel spoke up.

"Um yeah. I'm really excited for that."

He grabbed my hand to hold it, "I'm excited too."

My name was called and we followed Crystal into the same small room I was in last time.

"Are you the father?" She asked Daniel.

"He is," I answered for him and he raised his eyebrows at me. Let's face it, Christian is never going to make room in his schedule to come here with me so it's not like he's going to find out.

I laid down on the exam table and lifted my shirt up. "Do you want pictures today? Your baby is a little bigger," Crystal put the gel on my stomach.

"Yes please," I replied.

"Alright, here you go," she turned the screen towards us showing the little baby growing inside me. The white dot is now an oval shape and is a little bit bigger now. "The fetus will start to look more like a baby at four months and that's when you can find out the gender."

"I really hope it's a boy," I told her. I just want a little boy that will be a mini Daniel.

"And I want a girl but I'd be very happy with a boy too," Daniel chuckled.

"Most dads want a boy as their first child," Crystal handed us the sonogram pictures and I admired them.

"I want a mini Maddie and I want her to have Maddie's beautiful brown eyes."

"A boy could have my eyes anyway even though I desperately want this child to have your blue ones," I argued. Our conversation was cut short by a low thudding sound.

"That's your baby's heartbeat," Crystal smiled.
I covered my mouth as a tear fell from my eye. Daniel grabbed my hand and squeezed it, his hands slightly watering up.
Hearing our baby's heartbeat is the most amazing thing and in this moment I realized that it's Daniel I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I AM going to tell Christian everything so that I could be happy. So that Daniel and I could both be happy.

"Expect your baby to grow some more for this next month, your belly as well. Whatever you've been craving now you will crave even more and also you'll be taking a lot more bathroom breaks."

I laughed, "Will the morning sickness be over soon?"

"Yes. Usually after the first trimester it does stop so before you hit four months it shouldn't be as bad."

"Okay and one last question."

"Shoot."

"Is it too early to see what my due date is?"

"Not at all. By looking at those pictures and the date that the baby was conceived he or she should be born between January 10th to the 15th."

"Okay thanks so much."

"And um... I know you both from the internet. I pretended I didn't know either of you to keep this professional but I just wanted to say that by the look on your face, Maddie hearing that you're farther along than you expected wasn't news that you were ready for. I thought that Daniel being here was a small gesture to Christian not being here but this child really is Daniel's and not Christians huh?"

I looked down at my hands and sat down in a chair. Daniel didn't say anything back at her meaning both of our answers were yes.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me and I don't judge," she gave us a small smile.

"Thank you, Crystal."

I bet you can't wait until Maddie finally breaks up with Christian :)) I already know what chapter it's going to happen in