{28} I Am Drowning

Song lyric is from: In Too Deep -Why Don't We
~
Just to clarify that I am attempting to write 100 chapters and have what I want the chapters to be about in notes so I can't ever say I'm writers blocked since I got it planned out.
~

I grabbed my beach bag and stuffed a towel and sunscreen in it. I quickly changed into my swimsuit and put my clothes over it which just consisted of jean shorts and a tank top.
Today I planned on going to the Why Don't We house for a pool party. It's during the afternoon so no late night swims like I'm used to such as the hot tub in Los Vegas.
I put the bag on my shoulder and slipped my phone into my back pocket. I then walked out for my room to meet up with Christina and Tate by the door.

"Ready?" Christina asked.

I nodded and we left downstairs to the parking garage. We're taking my car so I'm driving.
We put our bags in the backseat and got in to go. Christina turned the radio on and the first song to come on was Lotus Inn which is such a big coincidence considering where we're going plus I think this is the first time the song is playing on the radio.

Once we got there we grabbed our bags and walked around the house to the back. They left the gate open for us so we could just walk in instead of going inside the house to go all the way to the back door.

"It's the Trust Fund Babies!" Jack exclaimed and ran over to us. The boys were all prepared in the swimming trunks and have already started the party without us.
I walked over to a tanning chair to set my bag on and stripped down to my swimsuit.

"Hey," Daniel came up to me. "Need help?" He grabbed my sunscreen.

"I do need help actually. Thank you."

"No problem," he started rubbing the sunscreen on my back since that's pretty much all I needed help with when putting the sunscreen on.
Gabbie was eyeing us from the pool and she smiled at me.
I turned around and took the bottle from Daniel so I could put it on my arms, neck, chest, and face. There's no need to put it on my legs and stomach.

"You're not wearing the same swimsuit from Vegas," he mentioned.

"Didn't seem appropriate don't you think?" I looked down at my tankini and smirked at him. I walked towards the pool knowing that he was staring at me and carefully got in.
Christian couldn't make it and at this moment I'm thankful for that and I'm pretty sure that makes me a horrible person and girlfriend.

Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the middle of the pool to where I could still reach the bottom with my feet. "Hang with us men. Daniel is a baby," he randomly said causing me to laugh.

"To me all five of you are just boys," I replied.

Jonah gasped, "How fucking dare you." He playfully shoved me into the water. I splashed him in the face while hysterically laughing.
Tate cannon balled in and pushed Jonah down for a couple seconds before letting him back up so he doesn't drown obviously.

"I'm coming!" Daniel yelled and jumped in. "Can you swim now?" He asked me.

"Not that well but yes," I responded.

"Show me."

"Alright," I swam towards the ladder and back. My swimming techniques aren't that great but I just recently learned how to swim. My family was never really there to teach me and I was too lazy to teach myself for years.

"Not bad, Mads. Not bad," he put his hand in my shoulder which I quickly brushed off. "Not in public," I mouthed. Even though we aren't really in public we still can't give away anything that would make the guys and the other Trust Fund Babies suspect anything.

It's like a game of Among Us and Daniel and I are the imposters in murdering my fucking relationship. Everyone else are the crewmates and we're getting closer and closer to getting voted out when we're together around them.

The thing is, what's going to happen if one of us gets caught?

I dried myself off and joined everyone in the kitchen.

"Cookies are ready!" Gabbie announced and put a pan of chocolate chip cookies down in the counter.

"Is this why you weren't swimming?" Kay asked.

"Yes and because I put Lav down for a nap and didn't want her to be in here alone, you know just in case she woke up."

"She's still out cold," Jack set a baby monitor down on the counter and grabbed a cookie. "Warm," he smiled.

"That's when it tastes the best," Gabbie winked.

"Get in here!" Zach yelled from the living room. The guys must've all snuck off to the other room when I came inside.

"And bring the cookies!" Corbyn shouted.

"Well, duty calls," Gabbie grabbed the pan and walked into the living room. I followed behind with Kay and Jack. "I baked them all during your party so they better be gone by the time I leave here," she set them down on the coffee table and they all started grabbing for one.
I sat down on the couch next to Daniel and Jonah. Daniel shifted over a bit farther away from me. I looked at him and he smiled; mouthing, "Not in public."
I smirked at his comment and turned my attention to the TV. Corbyn put Ugly Dolls on and while it's disappointing that their song, Don't Change ended up not being featured in it it's an overall good movie.

We turned our pool party into a movie night and it was nice having us all hangout and watch movies together. It's only on rare occasions that we do this not including events like the wedding and the gala but I think we might fix that.