{49} Why Don't We Forget About All Of The Drama ⚠️

Song lyric is from: Why Don't We Just -Why Don't We
~

"I'm so tired," I announced.

"Me too. I think I'm going to head to bed now actually," Christina told us.

"Alright, goodnight."

"Goodnight," she left down the hallway to her room.

"So... Any plans to see the guys? It's been five days since we got back from Paris," Tate reminded me.

"I was thinking about doing that tomorrow morning."

I've been too busy to go to the Why Don't We house and see the guys but most importantly I haven't even seen Daniel. Our schedules haven't lined up together so we haven't had the chance to see each other and I kind of want to apologize for ghosting him for almost an entire month in person.

"I went over to see Jonah this morning and apparently they've all been staying in a lot lately."

"Weird. My schedule hasn't lined up with theirs. Daniel said they've been been recording and writing songs."

"They are but in the studio in the basement. Daniel opened his own record, Seavey records."

"Really? I'm so proud of him! I didn't know that."

She smiled, "I'm surprised he didn't tell you. Anyway, I'm going to bed. I have a date with Jonah's family tomorrow afternoon and I need to get as much sleep as I can."

I laughed, "Good idea. I'll see you in the morning."

She left to her room and I sighed. I went into my room to lay down and watched YouTube videos since I have nothing else to do. It's nearly 9pm so I'm not expecting to fall asleep anytime soon.
I thought I would see the guys after I had gotten home from Paris but since they released their new album they've been trying to come up with new things for the limelight's so I completely understand how busy they're going to be. I just wish someone would've let me and that someone being Daniel. We planned on catching up over the month we missed but he didn't tell me it would be awhile until then.

The girls have been in a rush to see their boyfriends and despite missing Daniel I can't act on it so I've been keeping it on the down low by not making an effort and fitting something in that would work with everyone's schedule.

I rubbed my eyes, now tired after watching a marathon of YouTube videos that may or may not have been interesting.
A notification popped up reading:

10:36pm
daniel 💙: free tonight?

I clicked on the text to answer back.

daniel 💙
free tonight?

maddie 🌼
I might head to bed now

maddie 🌼
and it's late out so what could you possibly need?

daniel 💙
to see you

daniel 💙
I miss you

daniel 💙
can I come over anyway?