{16} They Wanna Get Married

Song lyric is from: These Girls -Why Don't We
~

I walked into the bridesmaids dressing room with my dress and heels in hand.

"My mom upgraded me to maid of honor, her actual best friend canceled on her," Sydnie said when she walked towards me.

"That sucks," I replied.

"Not really," she joked.

"Your dress is so pretty!" Gabbie said when she saw it in my hands.

"Thank you!" I quickly changed out and into the dress. I didn't care to do it in front of the girls because we're all mature.

We were all dressed in similar purple dresses to match. The color scheme is both white and purple but since Kristin wears white Jack told me it's purple.

"Girls, I have the flowers," Christina walked in and handed us a bouquet of white and purple flowers. They're really beautiful.

We did our make up in front of the vanity mirrors that we each had in the room and slipped our heels on.

"Picture time!" Anna rushed in. "I know I'm not in the wedding but Kristin asked me to be the personal photograph. I get paid by the hour so line up!" We lined up and held our bouquets while Anna took the picture. "Alright, thank you and you all look so very gorgeous."

"Thank you, Anna," I hugged her.

"We gotta go, wedding starts in five!" Sydnie called out and we followed her out to the hallway of the venue. The boys started walking over to us in their tuxes. Jaw dropping hot by the way.

"I can't compliment you right now or I'd be in big trouble," Daniel told me.

I smiled, "Oh really?"

"Yep and my brother is already seated for the ceremony."

"Stop flirting," Tate joked.

Kristin came walking down the hall in her wedding dress, she looked so gorgeous in it. "Let's do this," she smiled.
We all locked arms with the person we're walking down with which for me would be Daniel. I tried to avoid looking up at him or thinking about how attractive a tux makes him but that's obviously not working.

The music started to play and Sydnie and Eben started to walk down first. Next was Jonah and Tate then Corbyn and Christina, Jack and Gabbie, Zach and Kay, then me and Daniel last.
We didn't speak at all just listened to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri play as we walked down until we got to the front. Kristin's fiancé looks a little older than her but overall looks nice and I'm sure he's been treating her well.

We stood quietly during the ceremony. Kristin has more people on her side, family and friends. Isla and Ava sat up front so they could see better and because their mother is the one getting married.

The ceremony ended and we cheered and clapped for the newly married couple.
I'm really happy for them.

We ran out to meet up with Kristin and her new husband.
"Alright guys, head to the limo for the reception!" Kristina hurried us off.