{97} I Fell Forever In A Day Pt. 1

Song lyric is from: Words I Didn't Say -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Words I Didn't Say -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: today's the day 💙 1/20/22 let's gooooo

Tagged: corbynbesson

Likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 602,073 others

Comments:

corbynbesson: make me more nervous why don't you 😭
^seaveydaniel: love you bro

beautychickee: no post for me 🥺👉🏼👈🏼
^seaveydaniel: we don't have any together but love you too 💙

madsblanshay: the edit- I can't 😭
^seaveydaniel: it's just a filter 🥺

limelight1: that woman must feel lucky

limelight2: I take this as dorbyn confirmation

"Oh my gosh you're so cute," I dressed James in a mini tuxedo onesie for the wedding and picked him up to put him in the car seat.
We're in the dressing rooms at the wedding venue where all the girls are at. I haven't seen any of the guys since this morning and they've been forbidden to see us until the wedding is about to start.

"How do I look?" Christina spun in a circle to show us her white dress.

"Gorgeous," I smiled at the sight. It's crazy that this day is here after a year long engagement. After today Daniel and I will finally be dating.
Corbyn rented the same room at the same hotel that Kristin's wedding reception was at— this makes today even more special and I know he didn't do it on purpose.

"I call walking down with James!" Kay shouted.

"I have to go with Daniel anyway since I'm maid of honor and he's best man so go ahead and go with him," I laughed.

"Yes!"

"Okay... It starts in twenty. I'm so nervous," Christina put her hands together and I walked over to her.

"Hey, don't be. You'll do great and Corbyn's probably nervous too."

"He definitely is. We had this whole conversation a few days ago about how nervous we both are. I didn't realize it would get worse on the actual day."

"It will be one of the best days of your life. I promise."

"Alright, can we go out now and meet up with the boys?" Tate asked. "Besides Christina since she's not allowed to see Corbyn."