{98} I Fell Forever In A Day Pt. 2 ⚠️

Song lyric is from: Words I Didn't Say -Why Don't We
~

We walked into the room the reception is being held at. Memories from the last wedding flooded my mind.

Why Don't We music was being played on shuffle but knowing Corbyn, this was expected. The guys would do anything to get promo even though everyone here has already heard their music being family and friends.

"Champagne?" Jonah asked as he raised up a glass of champagne.

"Yes please," I answered and he handed me one.

"First drink of alcohol since you got pregnant?"

"Yes. At this point I'd take anything. It's been so long."

"Madeleine!" Saskia, Corbyns mom walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey! It's been forever," I smiled.

"I was trying to find you earlier. Where's little James?"

"Gabbie took him and Lavender to a hotel room. We didn't know if this would scare them or anything... the loud music and the amount of people I mean."

"Oh. Well, I look forward to getting to see him in person."

"You will."

"I'm sorry but do you mind if I take her?" Daniel interrupted. We went our separate ways when we got here and he disappeared for a little bit until now.

"I don't mind at all. It's nice seeing you two," Saskia hugged us both goodbye and left to talk to her son and new daughter in law.

"They're about to play Nobody Gotta Know because it's our less depressing slow song and I want to dance with you," Daniel explained. "May I?"

"You're so polite," I kissed his cheek quickly and grabbed his arm to pull him out to the middle of the room.
When Nobody Gotta Know started playing we started to slow dance.

"I have to say... This was worth the wait," he mentioned.

"Give me five and come find me in the hotel room," I smirked. "Then it will really be worth the wait," I walked out to the front desk. I asked for the same room as last time and luckily it was available.
I unlocked the door with the keycard and walked inside. Nothing has changed, of course nothing has changed.

"Man, I was really hoping you'd have the door closed so I can do that infamous door knock that I invented," Daniel said from behind me.

I turned around, "It was a normal door knock but I'll let it go."

He chuckled, "Can I come in?"

"No dumbass just stand there."

"Jerk," he came in and closed the door making sure to lock it behind him. "Gabbie's taking James over here in thirty minutes."

"That's enough time," I kissed him and he was quick to deepen it. I pulled away and turned around so he could unzip my dress and we let it fall to the floor. We went back to kissing and he turned us around so he could hold me so when he shoved me against the door it wouldn't hurt. His arm moved to sit above me against the door and his lips traveled down to my neck.