{55} I'm In Too Deep ⚠️

Song lyric is from: In Too Deep -Why Don't We
⚠️very minor smut⚠️
~

I rushed downstairs to my brother, him with his suitcase in hand. "I thought you weren't going to make it," I frowned.

"My plane leaves in thirty. I didn't think I could get here on time," he replied.

"In that case we have to make this quick."

He relaxed his shoulders and let go of the handle of his suitcase to pull me into a hug. "I'm going to miss you. I'm so glad you forgave me."

I pulled away and smiled at him, "You're my brother."

"It feels so good to hear you say that. I wish I could've been your brother for all those years I didn't act like it."

"At least you're trying now."

"Twenty-one years late," he laughed and so did I. "I should probably go now but I'll let you know if I made it home safely assuming that's what you want me to do."

I nodded, "Yes. I don't want you to not make it home safely since we just now worked things out between us."

"Alright I'll definitely let you know then."

"Thank you."

He started to walk away. "And hey," I called out. He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "I love you, Chase."

"I love you too, Maddie."

And just like that he was gone. Just like he was for five years but it's different this time. He's my brother and not a stranger.

I walked back up to my shared apartment to see Christian sitting on my couch. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Christian? When did you get here?"

"Not that long ago. I ended my stream and wanted to see you," he got up to walk over to me. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," it's not a complete lie. I do miss him. I miss us; the old us.

He kissed me and then led me to the couch so we could both sit down. This would be a perfect time for one of the girls to come back home but they're too busy with Corbyn and Jonah.

"I know you said you wanted to wait but Maddie, I don't think I can wait any longer. I think that we should do it."

Son of a bitch. Talk about impatient.

"I don't understand. Do you not support me wanting to wait until marriage?"

"No I do support you but I've wanted you for awhile now, years actually."

But a good guy would wait. I don't blame him though, I did lose my virginity to Daniel so I thought that waiting until I marry Christian could stall having to fake being a virgin. I actually didn't even think I'm going to marry Christian anymore.

What's the harm in faking it all now?

"Fine."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah I mean why not? We'll be married one day anyway," I said it to make it believable. I said it before and I'll say it again: I am a horrible person.

He stared at me trying to decide if I was telling the truth or not. Luckily he hasn't found my lying face.
He kissed me slowly and I kissed back. It definitely doesn't feel the same way it does when I kiss Daniel. Maybe if I just thinking about him the entire time it will make this so much better.

He took my shirt off and I stood up to completely undress myself so he did the same.
He kissed my neck quickly then went back to kissing my lips. I looked up and down at his body and it was actually built perfect. I smiled at him than shoved him back into the couch to get on top of him but he flipped us over so he was on top.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he slowly inserted himself into me. I pretended to wince in pain which hurt to have to do.
He thrusted slowly and it made me miss how rough Daniel is. A tear fell from my eye at the thought of loving Daniel this much but Christian didn't think anything of it, he just assumed it was apart of the pain.
I don't know how to get through this. I have to tell Daniel my feelings so we can figure this out together but if he doesn't feel the same then I made a mistake and ruined everything that we have between us.

I bursted out crying not even realizing the confused look on Christians face.

"Am I hurting you?" He frantically asked, getting up from the couch.

"I-" I cupped my face. "No I'm so sorry. I thought I could this but I can't," I put my clothes back on.

"I don't understand."

"It's nothing wrong with you. I'm going through something."

"Is it Chase? I know he was leaving today."

I looked at him and wiped my eyes. "Yes," I lied. "We were just starting to act like siblings and he goes back to Ohio."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No I can't."

I laid in bed replaying today's events in my head. I grabbed my phone to text Daniel.

maddie 🌼
I miss you

daniel 💙
we just saw each other yesterday lol

maddie 🌼
I still miss you

daniel 💙
I miss you too

daniel 💙
is everything okay?

maddie 🌼
everything is perfect

daniel 💙
okay but remember if you need anything, I'll always be here for you

maddie 🌼
thank you

maddie 🌼
I'll always be here for you too

daniel 💙
that's why you're my best friend

maddie 🌼
I love you dani

daniel 💙
I love you too

But in what way?

I set my phone done, powering it off completely and stared up at my ceiling. I shifted a few times to get comfortable then looked out the window at the tall buildings with their lights turned on.

I'm exhausted and for awhile I'm going to be.

I got noticed by thee Corbyn Matthew Besson on Twitter today. I couldn't be anymore thankful 🥺