{69} Isn't It Amazing

Song lyric is from: 8 Letters -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: 8 Letters -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: nobody gotta know

Likes: madsblanshay, corbynbesson, & 582,723 others

Comments:

limelight1: flashbacks 😫

limelight2: wish I was one of the lucky girls you serenaded

madsblanshay: I love your eyes daniel 🥺
^seaveydaniel: I love yours 👀

maddiefan1: why did maddie and christian break up? it's hurting our fandom

corbynbesson: this is a sign to go broke and buy our merch
^limelight3: SAVE YOUR MONEY DONT SPEND IT
^corbynbesson: correction* save your money for wdw merch don't spend it on anything else

"Ahh I'm so excited! Can we throw you a gender reveal party?" Christina clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Yes but at the end of the month. That's the only time I can work it into my schedule," I told her. Today I have an appointment for my four month check up and this time is more special because I get to find out the gender of my baby; the gender of mine and Daniel's baby. "I can ask my OBGYN to write it down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope to give to you. Only you can know."

"Okay got it! That's so awesome, I will be the only one to know if you're going to have a son or a daughter! This is so nerve wracking because I want a nephew since I already have a niece from Jack and Gabbie."

"Yeah and I really want a boy. If it's a girl I will be very happy but I don't know... Something about having a boy makes me smile."

"Imagine all the stuff him and Christian could do together."

"Oh right... Christian."

Her eyes widened, "Mads, I'm so sorry. I forgot."

I frowned, "It's okay."

"Maddie? Maddie, are you okay?" Christina ran into my room after hearing me sob.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tate got worried and her, Kay, and Gabbie all walked in. I can tell them all at the same time now.

"I-I broke up with Christian," I cried.

"What? Why? You're having his baby," Kay sat down next to me on my bed.

"He was being distant and I- I can't say it because you'll be mad at me."

"Trust me, nothing could make us mad at you. At least nothing severely damaging," Gabbie grabbed my hand.

"I can't tell you."

I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

I don't know why breaking up with Christian has hit me so hard; maybe it's because I had also lost him as a friend but this is my fault and I deserve this.

"Who's going with you? Do you need someone to support you?" Christina asked.

"No Daniel is going to come with me. Christian, again couldn't make it so he asked Daniel to step in."

"What a father he's going to be. Good luck, Maddie and I can't wait!"

We got to the clinic and waited in the waiting room. Daniel reached over to hold my hand, "I haven't ask you yet but are you doing okay?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine. Are you? I'm more concerned about how you're feeling with what I did."

"It's what we both did and he'll eventually have to talk to me again. We haven't spoken since you broke up with him."

"Maddie," Crystal called my name interrupting our conversation. We followed her to our usual room and I laid down on the exam table.

Daniel held my hand as she squeezed gel onto my bare stomach. He wouldn't stop staring at the bump and I smiled. He just looked so happy.

"Would you two like to know the sex of you baby?" Crystal asked, turning the screen away as she looked to find out what gender the baby is.

"Can you put it on a piece of paper an put it in an envelope? My best friend, Christina is throwing us a gender reveal party," I told her.

"She is?" Daniel raised his eyebrows. "That's dope."

"I can do that," Crystal smiled. She turned the screen back towards us so we could see the baby. Since neither of us are professionals in babies we weren't able to peak to see if we were having a boy or girl even if we tried. "Has the morning sickness stopped."

I nodded, "Yes and I've been feeling a lot better, a lot more happy."

"I'm glad. I heard the news and I don't know if I should tell you congratulations or not."

I laughed lightly, "I don't really know how to feel about it to be honest but we're figuring it out. I appreciate you respecting our situation."

"It's no problem. I'm just here to make sure this baby comes out happy and healthy. It's going to be a beautiful child."

"Thank you."

"Can I get a hint on the gender?" Daniel joked.

"I don't think there is a hint I can give without telling you," she replied.

I'm so excited to find out but I'm also so nervous. The sonogram pictures show an actual baby. It no longer looks like a small dot or an oval but an actual baby. I could see all its features but not good enough to see who's nose it has, I'm still praying it's Daniel's.

Daniel dropped my off at my shared apartment since we took his car.
I walked in and Christina was waiting for me by the door.

"I have it," I waved the envelope in front of her face.

"Yay!" She grabbed it from me. "Can I open it right now?"

"Sure, why not? I might get jealous though."

She giggled, "Ahh I'm so excited!" She ripped open the envelope, pulling out a small slip of paper. She read it and immediately covered her mouth with her hand. "No fucking way! I can't wait," she stuck her bottom lip out like she was going to cry.

"Don't tell me, don't tell me!" I panicked at her reaction. It's either she can't wait because it's a boy and she wanted a nephew or she can't wait because it's a girl and Lavender can have a best friend. I mean either way she could have a best friend.

Do you think Maddie and Daniel are having a boy or a girl? 😏