{Prologue}

de•cep•tion
the action of deceiving someone,
fail to tell the truth
~
I'm Madeleine Blanchet pronounced like Madelyn Blanshay; but I'm also Maddie.
I was seventeen and a beginner singer when I met the Why Don't We boys, I was nineteen when I began dating Christian Seavey and first gained a million followers. It was crazy how much could change in two years. Even more crazier two years after that.
Christian was the love my life, I thought that one day we would get married and start a family, maybe move to a smaller city than Los Angeles to have that family but things changed.
I changed.

Daniel Seavey, a band member of Why Don't We and my boyfriends little brother who so happens to be my age changed me. Most people would say that going for the brother is a horrible mistake but in my case it wasn't that bad.
When I first met Christian I never thought that it would be Daniel that I would love, that I fell for the wrong brother first.
Daniel was it for me, not Christian and I realize that now.

My story with him starts when I was twenty-one, living alone in a small apartment near the Why Don't We house. Daniel and I were best friends, his family accepted me and supported my relationship with Christian but I knew that something was missing from my life. I just didn't know that something was someone and that someone was Daniel.

It's a boyfriends brother type of thing. I didn't know I chose the wrong Seavey until it was almost too late.

But I'm not going to tell you everything that happens leading up to my life now, you just have to figure it out yourself.
••
After this chapters will be 1,000 or a little less words.