{1} Only The Beginning

Song Lyric is from: Only The Beginning (not a song but ya understand) -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song Lyric is from: Only The Beginning (not a song but ya understand) -Why Don't We ~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: missing the stage and the crowd right now 💙

Likes: madsbanshay, imzachherron, & 382,829 others

Comments:

limelight1: missing you on the stage 💙

madsblanshay: awww
^seaveydaniel: 🥺

christian_seavey: still don't understand how you're more famous than me 😭
^seaveydaniel: hard work brother

limelight2:
how do you feel about maddie and christian dating?
^seaveydaniel: super cute together! celebrating their two year anniversary next week 🥰

🍋Maddie🍋
I stared out the window in my bedroom down at the busy streets of Los Angeles. My apartment is on the fourth floor of the building so my view of the city is amazing. Sometimes I wonder how I got here, living in a beautiful city with good people in my life including an amazing boyfriend. My family is from France but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. I can speak French pretty well but I'd much rather speak English, I consider it my first language.

Sometimes I feel like the only reason why I connect with Jonah Marais is because of our origin but to me that doesn't matter. I'm best friends with the entire Why Don't We band especially Daniel Seavey, my boyfriends younger brother.

I'm newly twenty-one just recently becoming a viral singer, the reason for that is because of the Why Don't We boys. I don't use them for clout but I'm frequently called out for it by the limelights, some people just don't understand the difference between getting famous on my own or using famous people to get famous.
How do they think Why Don't We got famous? They did it on their own so it's definitely possible to do.

"Hey babe, my mom invited us to dinner at her house tonight," Christian said as he walked up to me. He's been staying over a lot lately rather than his own apartment, I'm okay with it though.

"Yes, that's great. I was having trouble deciding what I should cook anyway," I told him. I love Christian's family, they're always so kind to me. I used to be jealous of how they do things as a family because mine was never around as much. His parents treat me like I'm one of them and it makes me happy when they do.

Christian quickly kissed my lips and smiled, "We have to be there by five. You know how she gets."

I laughed, "We still have several hours, what do you want to do in the meantime?"