{24} One Way Ticket Pt. 1

Song lyric is from: Come To Brazil -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Come To Brazil -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: haters will say it's fake

likes: anna.seavey, jackaverymusic, & 548,463 others

comments:

limelight1: oh wow 😍

limelight2: you look so good with pink hair

jonahmarais: keep it!!

beautychickee: omfg can you get maddie to do that too?!
^seaveydaniel: she wouldn't go for it :(

limelight3: when you're hotter than any guy in the world

I put my phone down and sighed. Christian wasn't next to me anymore and Daniel wasn't in his bed.
I checked the time:
10:12am
Friday, December 11

I walked out of the room and saw Christian in the kitchen cooking breakfast and Daniel sitting on the couch with his now faded pink hair.

"You're cooking? That's new," I laughed a little.

"Well, good morning to you too," Christian kisses my forehead and fave me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"When did you get the time to go out and shop for food? We're in a hotel, room service exists you know?"

"Yes but I wanted to make the first day here special."

"Hey! I feel like this trip was for you two only and I'm third wheeling," Daniel interrupted.

"Shut up, Barbie!" I yelled.

"You like my pink hair?"

"It's actually not bad. When did you get that done?"

"I did it myself two hours ago. It's only temporary, it'll just wash off in the shower."

"Nice," I walked over and high fived him. I grabbed my plate and sat down on the couch to eat. "What are we doing today?"

"We're visiting the Hoover Dam Bridge," Christian announced. "It's supposed to have a really pretty view."

"Can't wait."

We took Christians car to the Hoover Dam Bridge. It took awhile to get there from the hotel. Our hotel room looks more like an apartment, actually like a condo.