{88} You Came To Stay Pt. 2

Song lyric is from: Grey -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Grey -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: I can't talk about this picture

Likes: madsblanshay, whydontwemusic, & 525,500

Comments:

limelight1: sir what is that on you
^seaveydaniel: I CANT TALK ABOUT IT JALSLC

madsblanshay: why did you post it if you can't talk about it? 😏
^seaveydaniel: YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHY

whydontwemusic: courtesy of jonah, zach, jack, and corbyn :)
^gabbieegonzalez: and the trust fund babies :)

limelight2: I'm so confused with these comments

tatedoll: bahaha well deserved

beautychickee: as you should dani

kaycookk: quit crying

Daniel ran inside to get away from us. We all kept uncontrollably laughing.

"That was great!" Zach held his stomach from laughing so hard.

We've been playing a game of truth or dare and Daniel's dare was to post a picture of himself that he'd rather not post. The picture he posted is NOT bad. He's smiling and I love it but he thinks it's bad because of what he's covered in even though it's been leaked before.

"He's being so over dramatic," Jonah laughed.

"I think he looks cute," I smiled.

"Of course you do!" Kay shouted while laughing.
We all finally calmed down and went back inside the cabin where Daniel was at.

"You guys are mean," he frowned. "Can I delete it?"

"It's not even bad!" I told him.

"Hey," he grabbed my arm and led me away from everyone. "There's a hot tub out on the balcony upstairs. Meet me there later tonight."

I giggled, "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking are you?"

"Nope. We're just hanging out," he winked.

Night time came quickly. We spent most of the day outside and out on the lake.
Daniel disappeared to what I think would be the balcony. He didn't give me a specific time to meet him out there but him leaving everyone gave me a hint that now is the time.
I went to our room to change into a swimsuit. I'm not ashamed to wear a bikini during my pregnancy.
When I was done getting ready I walked down the hallway out towards the balcony. Daniel was sitting in the hot tub and his face instantly lit up at the sight of me.