{72} The Scariest Feeling

Song lyric is from: 8 Letters -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: got excited and accidentally punched myself in the face 🤯

Likes: madsblanshay, jonahmarais, & 485,832 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: how the hell
^seaveydaniel: don't ask questions

limelight1: what did you get excited about?

limelight2: I didn't know that was possible

limelight3: I can't imagine

jonahmarais: I should've gotten that on video 😂
^seaveydaniel: leave me alone 😭

I rested my hands over my stomach after feeling the same butterfly feeling that I've felt for a week now.

"Are you doing okay?" Christina asked when she noticed my hands placed tightly over my belly.

"Yeah."

The entire baby shower is blue themed. Kay suggested it to me when I was setting it all up. I invited only the guys and the Trust Fund Babies. I even invited Christian but he declined, I knew he would. Anna and Daniels parents will be here though and I'm kind of nervous to face Keri and Jeff after my break up with Christian.

I heard a knock on the door which Christina opened. In came the guys, already in the middle of a conversation but when they saw us they stopped talking and smiled.

"Happy baby shower day. We brought you gifts!" Corbyn handed me a small gift bag.

"Thank you. I'll put these by the couch," I see the bag down by the couch.

"I'll give you a hand," Daniel volunteered and took the bags from the guys, putting them by the couch next to Corbyns gift. "This is pretty. You did this yourself?"

"I had some extra help," I smiled.

"Can we open gifts first? That's what a baby shower is about," Gabbie held up her large wrapped present and smiled.

"Okay. If you can't wait then we can do it but we have to start when Anna, Keri, and Jeff get here," I laughed then went to sit down on the couch.

"What are we starting?" Keri walked in.

"Keri!" I jumped up to hug her.