{80} Take Me Somewhere I Can Be, I Can Be Myself

Song lyric is from: Be Myself (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Be Myself (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We ~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: three more months and she's miserable HELP ME

Likes: jonahmarais, jackaverymusic, & 624,924 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: how fucking dare you take this to instagram
^seaveydaniel: you'll laugh at it later I promise

gabbieegonzalez: I was fr about that meeting of the does and don'ts

limelight1: your hand do be looking kind of weird though

limelight2: STAHP BULLYING MADDIE
^limelight3: stop* 😭 you guys crack me up
^limelight2: IT WAS ON PURPOSE JKALSJF

jackaverymusic: I can already envision her screaming at you 😳
^seaveydaniel: everything escalated so quickly 😫

I looked at myself in the mirror, God I feel so bloated but it's just a fucking cute ass baby. My feet hurt, this kid kicks hard, I'm constantly wanting to drink apple juice which means I have to take my ass to the bathroom every thirty minutes, my face is getting fat I can feel it, I just look like trash all the time. I also wobble like a fucking penguin and cuss like a psycho. That's mostly because I'm so angry all the time now.

A few days ago I turned six months pregnant after the extremely long fifth month. I'm now more then half way done to the finish line and every step there gets me more and more worried for the end even though I so badly want to be there.
Crystal told me that the anger shouldn't last for that long and I know for a fact everyone is hoping that's true.

My life is no longer like a game of Among Us but I wish it was like the Sims just so I could be pregnant for three days and then it be over.
The day that Daniel and I told everyone about what we did I could imagine the blue victory signs hanging over everyone's head and the red defeat signs over mine and Daniel's.

I heard footsteps outside my bedroom before a small piece of paper was slid underneath the door. I walked over to grab it and saw it was a letter.

Dear Mads,

Stop acting like a bitch and we say that in the most respectful way. We're willing to bribe your son with apple juice in return for his mom back, let him know for us please.

Yours truly,
Christina and Tate

I laughed at the paper and crumpled it up to throw into my mini trash can. I opened the door to walk out and sat Christina and Tate both staring at my from the kitchen.