{85} I Wrote Another Love Song Baby About You

Song lyric is from: Love Song (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Love Song (unreleased at the time of this chapter) -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: a limelight said I say ✌🏼 a lot so this ones for you 😘

Likes: madsblanshay, imzachherron, & 525,137 others

Comments:

limelight1: THAT WAS ME
^seaveydaniel: 💙

madsblanshay: shirtless 👀
^seaveydaniel: for you 😉
^linelight2: stop flirting on ig

limelight3: oh you're doing it again ✌🏼

imzachherron: do you think the fan knows you're just messing with them 🤩
^seaveydaniel: I hope so :(

🍋Daniel🍋
I put my phone down after liking a series of comments on my recent Instagram post and got up to look out the window at the quiet street my shared house sits on. It's currently late at night so this street is quieter than usual.

"Fuck!" Jonah yelled from the living room. It may be quiet outside but not so much inside.
I walked outside to see all the guys huddled together on the couch.

"What is going on?" I asked.

Jack raised up a balloon, "We're sucking the helium out of these gallons and singing. Jonah isn't doing it right."

"I am doing it right I'm just too late with the singing part!" Jonah shouted out of frustration. "Give me another one."

Jack handed him another balloon and he sucked the helium out. No matter how hard he tried his voice came out normally when he started singing.
This is what it's like almost every night in the Why Don't We house. Most of the time were all lucky the girls aren't here to see the shit that was do.

Someone knocked on the door and I made a confused face since it's too late at night for anyone to show up unless we're expecting someone which I don't believe we are.
"I'll get it," I told the guys. I walked over to the front door and opened it to see Christian. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you," Christian responded. "Can I come in? It won't take long."

"Yeah sure," I moved out of the way away from the door frame to allow him to come inside.

"So I um...," he paused and looked down at the floor. "I wanted to let you know that I'm not mad anymore. You're my brother and the longer I wait to forgive you the longer it feels like my family is falling apart. I do want to forgive you though which is what I'm doing. I'm sorry for all the rude comments I've said to Maddie; in front of you especially. And Daniel, I am so happy for you. For becoming a father and I hope that Maddie is the one for you even if it hurts me through the process."

"Thank you, Chris that really means a lot to me but are you really sure you're going to be okay with this?"

"Well, no. I'm not going to be okay but I'm going to try to be. I'll be there for you when the baby is born and I'll be there for your wedding when there is one. For both you and Maddie."

"I appreciate it and again, we weren't looking for forgiveness."

"I know but I'm giving it to you anyway with no smart remarks this time. Pass it along to Maddie for me please."

"I'll tell her."

"Thanks," he pulled me in for a bro hug.

I sat in my room wondering what the hell I'm going to do now. I'm not tired so sleeping is not an option. I could FaceTime Maddie but she's probably asleep right now. She gets more tired now that she's pregnant which is a little frustrating because the first thing we both do when we can't sleep is call each other and I now I have to respect that I can't do that to her anymore.

I looked at the keyboard in the corner of my room. I got off my bed to sit at the keyboard and played a few keys I've never played before. I switched it to the music to Love Song and changed the lyrics to whatever came to mind.
"Huh," I sang the same lyrics that popped up and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil to write it down.
I continued to sing different lyrics until I had a full song written down. It only took thirty minutes, it was like my brain couldn't stop spitting out words.

"Um that's a love song," Jonah walked into my room.

"No it's the music to Love Song but it's not a love song."

"No dude you're describing feelings of being in love. I should know," Jonah sat down on my bed.

I laughed nervously, "I don't hear it."

"You're literally singing about Maddie, about how you felt about her before she was ever even with Christian."

"If you tell her I'll kill you."

"Oh you mean when you told her it was just a small crush that wasn't even much as love but you loved her when it was actually a full on in love, writing songs about her constantly type of thing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"We had to reject a series of songs that you wrote saying it was for the band but was obviously for Mads."

"Yes and she doesn't have to know about that."

"Why? It's not something to be ashamed of. Don't be embarrassed," Jonah chuckled.

"Leave me alone, Jo! I don't want her to know how much of my head she's taken up for five years now and besides, there was a period of time where I didn't have feelings for her like that. It was at the beginning of our affair but it only just reminded me and I fell in love again."

"That's cute. She'd think that too."

"Possibly but she won't know until we're married."

"Married?" He was taken back. "You plan on marrying her?"

"One day. I can't see myself not loving her. I'll always love her."

"You're definitely husband material bro when you say stuff like that," he got up off my bed.

"Thanks," I laughed.

Special Daniel Seavey pov chapter ahaha