{8} With My Hands Around Your Waist

Song lyric is from: Unbelievable-Why Don't We
~

I woke up. It was still dark out and I could hear the crickets chirping from below the building. I sighed and rolled over on my side to grab my phone and check them time.

4:12am
Tuesday, November 17th

I got off my bed and closed my curtains so I wouldn't have to be reminded that I woke up so early and it's still dark out.
I walked out of my room to get a drink and stopped when I saw Daniel sitting sat the counter again slowly drinking water.

"Daniel?" I walked over to him.

"Did I wake you?" He asked.

"No but why are you awake?"

"My head hurts like hell. I think I'm getting close to sober."

"Sorry your head hurts."

I grabbed the jug of orange juice out of the fridge and poured it in a glass. I walked closer to him and he got up from the stool.

"I should head back to bed," he rubbed his eyes meaning he was probably extremely tired.

"Wait," I grabbed his wrist.

"What?" He whispered.

"Never mind"

He smirked, "No what is it?"

"Nothing."

"Maddie."

"Daniel."

He looked at me and cocked his head to the side, "Madeleine, dis-moi s'il te plaît."
"Tell me please."

I smiled, "You know French? And I didn't know after all these years."

"I learned it just for you."

I was quiet, we stared at each other for a few seconds and he got closer to me. I jumped up into the counter and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Don't do what you think you're about to do," I giggled.

"Why not?"

"Your brother."

"What about my brother?"

"I love him."

"So do I but-"

"Daniel, no."

"Tell me you don't feel it then, the tension. All my life you've been my best friend and only that but something about you has changed. You're better, you're-"

"Ah fuck it," I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me to kiss him. He instantly kissed back and it felt different. He felt different.
He deepened the kiss and dipped his tongue into my mouth. It was so much more passionate from when I kiss Christian.

Oh fuck.
Christian.

I pulled back quickly.

"I can't do this, not to Christian."

"You're right, we can't."

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. His deep blue eyes just staring back into my dark brown ones.

"I don't know what I'm doing but I don't care," I smashed my lips against his again and we were back where we left off. My hands tangled in his hair while his hands were gripping my waist.

He moved down to kiss my neck and I started to breathe heavy.
I moved my hands away from his hair and he kissed my lips again. I couldn't help but moan into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him even closer to me than he already was.

He's such a good kisser.
The only people that existed in this moment is me and Daniel. Christian was completely pushed out of my mind.

I could taste the alcohol on Daniel's breath but it wasn't that bad for me, he doesn't have a toothbrush here so it's not like he could brush his teeth and frankly I didn't care. 
Daniel was different to me and here I am doing exactly what Gabbie had joked about me doing.

I'm cheating on my boyfriend that so happens to be the guy I'm kissings younger brother; and I'm okay with it.

We aren't going farther than this anymore so Christian doesn't need to know.

Daniel pulled away, "I am so sorry."

"No it's okay. I wanted to."

"Really?" He looked up at me.

"Yeah, I know it's wrong but-" Then I realized it. Christian is supposed to be the love of my life and I can't do this no matter how right it feels to me. "Oh God what did I do?"

"I started it, it's my fault."

"But I'm the one that kissed you."

"So? I'm the one that deepened it."

"Yeah but I let it happen."

"I'm the one that kissed your neck," he whispered.

"And it felt good," I groaned. "No fuck, Daniel stop it."  I pushed him back a little but lightly and jumped off the counter. "We can't do this again," I walked back into my room and shut the door. What am I doing? Gosh things are going to get so awkward later between us.

I know I shouldn't say this but this is Christian's fault. He doesn't pay attention to me anymore so what do you expect? His brother is the one that has been here for me.
But I love him. I love Christian and this is so wrong to be making out with his younger brother. He's the one I'm supposed to marry.

I sighed and got under the covers in my bed.
This is going to be the end of the world to me because there is no way this will end well. One of the girls will find out and it will get out somehow. I trust them though I know for a fact if one of them found out especially Gabbie they would keep to a secret because of girl code, but they're also dating members of the Why Don't We band. It'll cause tension, it'll suck. Christian will dump and my life will be over. Word will get out the public and is being influencers will just make it so much worse.

I grabbed my earphones and pressed play on my sleeping playlist. I dare you to move by switchfoot started to play and I stared up at my ceiling.
Daniel. Daniel. Daniel.
The kiss kept replaying over and over again in my head. This will be forgotten, it has to be forgotten or we're both in big trouble.

And I don't want to be in trouble, my life is perfect.
Too perfect to be true.