{51} It Was My Birthday

Song lyric is from: Hard -Why Don't We
~
seaveydaniel

Song lyric is from: Hard -Why Don't We~seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel: I popped an eye vein 😳

Likes: madsblanshay, christian_seavey, & 472,284 others

Comments:

madsblanshay: scruffy 🤯
^seaveydaniel: I'm getting there 🥴

limelight1: have you been crying?

limelight2: I love your cute random selfies

limelight3: impossible that the coffee date situation blew over but I would never forget 😌
^limelight4: she's still with christian

christian_seavey: 👑🔥

I put my gift for Lavender down on the table we set up by the door for the presents. Lavender is turning two today and Gabbie and Jack have been a mess over it but I would be too if my daughter was proving that she's getting older everyday.

"I wish I had a birthday party with everyone," Daniel laughed and set his gift down on the table next to mine.

"Maybe if you did I would've gotten you a birthday present," I smiled at him.

"You still should've," he stuck his bottom lip out.

"Aren't I enough?"

He smirked, "Yes."

He walked away and I smiled at his comment. Why does this guy have such an effect on me?

I love Gabbie's house. It's cute and a nature theme so I always enjoy my visits here. This is where Lavenders birthday party is taking place. I'm not sure if she understands the concept of having a birthday yet but we celebrate it anyway.

"I got the cake!" Jack carried in a massive cake that he took into the kitchen. "They messed it up at first so they had to remake it."

"Is that why it took you so long?" Gabbie asked.

"Yes, that and traffic was slow."

"That's a beautiful cake," I told them. The cake was frosted in lavender whipped icing and white words that spelled out Happy Birthday Lavender May!

"We did half and half. We know how much you love chocolate cake," Jack laughed, slightly elbowing me like it was something to make fun of me for which he was right for. I ate a whole chocolate cake once as a dare that Zach gave me. The guys always give me crap about it when they get the chance.