Chapter 20 - Christmas Special

This is going to be a Christmas special! If you're reading this and your not in Christmas mood or don't like Christmas in general...you can obviously skip that chapter! Anyway... enjoy <3

————————————————————————

You two continued to gaze over the stars your eyes slowly started to get heavier and heavier...

As you opened your eyes you woke up in a warm and comfy bed. You sat up and looked around. This...wasn't the bedroom of Sukuna...

You got up and moved closer to the window. Colorful lights and high buildings everywhere. You must be somewhere on a high ground, since you were able to look down onto the busy streets. You heard someone open the door and you turned around.

What you saw surprised you...It was Sukuna, but with jeans and a shirt. "Hello honey! I made you breakfast!" He said smiling and you stared blankly at him. "S-Sukuna? Don't you have servants for that?" You asked and he looked back at you with the same baffled expression. "Servants? What are you talking about? We can't afford us some servants and a private cook." He said and you slowly stood up, realizing you only had underwear on.

Luckily, Sukunas usual cheeky smirk stayed the same and he put the tablet with food aside as he came closer. He put his arms around your hips, pulling you closer and kissed you sweetly on the lips. You blushed and were now observing his face.

He still had the same golden eye color, but he didn't have the black tattoos on his face.  Besides that he acted way too cute for the Sukuna that you knew. "Where are your tattoos? And what happened to your fortress?" You asked him and he just chuckled. "My tattoos? and my fortress? You must have had a really weird dream honey...but anyways are you excited for Christmas?" He asked as he cupped your cheeks and gave you a small kiss on your nose.

"W-what I don't understand." you stuttered. "Come on...eat now and make yourself ready! We're going to enjoy the city." He said as he then disappear in a other room. It was probably the bathroom, since you heard some water running from the shower. You decided to stay positive and just try to enjoy the moment. You ate breakfast and put on some clothes, that were hanging in the closet.

You chose a tight jean, a soft and comfy hoodie and some winter boots. As jacket you chose a brown coat and added a scarf to it. At the meantime Sukuna also made himself ready and was now waiting for you. He still had his jeans on but he replaced the shirt with a red hoodie and wore a brown coat too.

"Come on baby, let's go." he said smiling and you nod in respond. You two left your apartment and entered the elevator to go down onto the first floor. You left the building and Sukuna took your hand smiling. "Where would you like to go first?" He asked you and you looked around. So many people and traffic...the streets were really busy. Your eyes caught a beautifully decorated street and you pointed on it. "Let's go there first!" You said smiling and he gave you a light hand squeeze. "Alright!" He said and you two crossed the streets.

"Stay close baby, okay?" You nod and he put an arm around you while you were embrace his other arm. The street was really beautiful. The bright lights chains and Christmas decoration made it look domestic. Snowflakes, stars, little Santas, sugar canes and more. You watched everything stunned and Sukuna seemed to notice that.
A
"It's not your first time celebrating Christmas right?" He asked and you shrugged. "I was never in such a place..." You said and he signed. "This dream must have really got you all caught up hmm?" He asked as he caress through your hair. "Let's go and sit down in a cafe." He said and you agreed, since you slowly started shivering.

You two entered a beautiful decorated and little restaurant on a side street. You ordered a hot cocoa and some cookies. As your order arrived you watched it curiously. Sukuna casually took a sip from the cup. His reaction showed pure happiness so you gave it a try. The warm liquid flew down your throat and your stomach felt warm and calm. It was really delicious.

Sukuna took a cookie and added some wip cream from the hot cocoa on it and held it in front of your mouth. You took a bite out of it and smiled. The cookie was still warm and the wiped cream ended up perfecting the taste. Sukuna suddenly started to laugh and you looked at him confused.

"You have something on there.." He said as he slowly moved closer, licked the top of your lips and you got flustered. "T-thanks..."

You two continued to enjoy the hot drink and cookies and talked a lot. The more you talked with him, the more you started to learn about "this" world...

————————————————————————
Part 2 is coming up soon sooo stay surprised! <3 I hope you guys like it so far! I know that everyone has a different way of celebrating Christmas but I tried to write it as romantic as possible!

I apologize for any writing mistakes! Since this is a really long chapter it's more susceptible than shorter ones! Anywayss....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU SINCE WE ALL LIVE IN  A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE IMMA TELL THIS TO YOU NOW! ILY GUYS <3