𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

You and Sukuna jumped over the roofs, running towards the explosion when you two finally stopped in front of the train station. "You feel it too?" you asked Sukuna who nod. The train station was protected by a protection spell. "Mhm I'll go down while you go and check the situation on the streets
," he ordered as he turned to you who was smirking with your arms crossed. "Ey it's not like I care for the others!" he spoke while grabbing your collar. "Sure my love," you spoke in a sarcastic tone before kissing his lips one last time, jumping back. "Oi! We aren't done yet!" Sukuna shouted before rolling his eyes and entering the train station, breaking the spell easily.

You focused on the rooftops when you finally seemed to find people on the roof. One closer look and it was clear that the people were Yuji and Megumi. Two other people seemed to stand on the opposite side. You widened your eyes when Yuji got attacked and pushed off the side of the building, falling.

Your heart dropped. You couldn't let this happen, not in front of your eyes.

With a quick leap, you grabbed him and dug your nails into the building, slowing down your fall. When you finally arrived at the ground, Yuji was sitting there out of breath, slowly looking up and widening his eyes. "(Y/N)! IT'S REALLY YOU!" he spoke while jumping up and hugging you. You didn't expect him to miss you that much. But you were just glad he was alright. "Is everything okay?" you spoke, making him nod. "Megumi is still up there. We have to help him."  You shook your hand that was full of blood and injuries from the glass before healing it shut.

You nod when you offered him your back. He glanced at you unsure and uncomfortable to get on your back. "Come on. You aren't too heavy," you spoke while chuckling and Yuji finally moved on your back. "I can't believe it's you," he spoke while you started to climb, him holding on to your shoulders. "How did you even find us?" he asked, looking at you curiously.

"Well, the explosion was hard not to hear." You replied, silencing him. "Well that's a very strong argument," he spoke, getting quiet when you two finally arrive at the top.

Megumi turned around frightened when he widened his eyes on seeing the two of us. "(Y/N) watch out!" He warned.

Stunned you turned around to see a tall and muscular man tackling you. Before he could do so, you threw Yuji off your back to protect him from the hit. But the hit was harder than you thought. He had tackled you towards the edge and was on you. His expression was cold and yet full of bloodlust. Not being able to react fast enough you fell onto the harsh ground as you heard your bones break. You gasped for air as a shadow covered your view of the sky. "And you are who?" he asked, raising his eyebrow while grabbing your neck.

"I could ask you the same thing," you spoke smirking as he tightened his grip on your neck. "Toji," he replied with a short answer before glancing into your eyes. "I won't repeat myself. Who are you."

"Queen of curses. (Y/N)."

"Ha, that's funny. The „queen" of curses gets killed by a human with no special powers."

"Who said I'm dying?" you asked with a smirk as you forced all your strength into this one kick and pushed him off you, jumping back to a safe distance.

Toji wiped his bloody cheek as he stared at you, smiling. "Finally someone strong."  He spoke as you held your side. Your back hurt unbearably. All of your bones were healing at this very moment. A painful experience. You had to get a breather before actually being able to attack. Until then. You had to keep dodging his attacks and regain your strength that got used for the healing process.

This turned out to be harder than expected. He was super fast and very strong too. He only had his bare hands and legs. He could use his bare hand to crack your neck.  You had to be careful. Dodging most of his attacks and mirroring them, you managed to injure him. But he eventually landed a fatal hit on you and sent you flying through a glass door into a shop. You were pressed against one of the shelves as he slowly walked up to you.

"Is that all from the queen of curses?" he spoke as he pushed your face up with his shoe, stepping on your forehead, pushing your head harsher into the shelf. "How embarrassing. You shouldn't be having this title."

Was he correct? Were you so weak? Why didn't your power work on him? And why was he so strong. Your thoughts began to fade as you heard him chuckle to himself and a feeling a harsh hit into your face, making you unconscious.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

I bet you like the idea of Toji being in this story. ;)

Again I apologize for not updating so long. My finals are coming up and I am quite stressed. I do want to bring you guys more joy tho by continuing this story. So stay tuned. :))