Chapter 45 - Dressing up

You woke up to a knock at the door. "Hey (Y/N) wake up...dinner is ready..." Someone said that turned out to be Yuu. He was obviously uncomfortable from the tone of his voice. You groaned  as you realized you were still naked, snuggling with Sukuna. "Give us a minute!" you shouted and Sukuna complained about the loud noises. You were surely annoyed from his tiredness and shoved him off the bed and he landed on the hard floor with a loud groan.

"Oi baka...what brings you on the idea to just shove me off the bed like that!" he protested and you stood up, being wrapped in the bed cover. "Come on! dress up we're going to eat lunch in a few minutes!" you ran into the bathroom as you started to fix your hair and makeup. You were a absolute mess but you had to improvise.

You were able to put on a decent make up and went back, to the closet where your old clothes were hanging. They were all in the same order...clean and fresh. Your father must've really taken care of this place that it won't get forgotten.

You grabbed a kimono and started to put it on, searching the biggest kimono possible out of your closet and throwing it to Sukuna. "Wear this...you should look at least decent." You spoke and he sighed. "Only for you my little doll...I'll get payment in return later...do you understand?" he said as he shifted closer, making you backing up. He soon slid his arm around your waist and had pulled you close to his chest. "You're mine after all...next time this Yuu touches you...I'll cut him into pieces..." he threatened and you cupped his cheek with one hand. "You shouldn't bother...You know who I belong to." You said and smiled at him as a big grin spread across his face after hearing your answer. "Good little doll....obedient how I like it..." he smirked as he let you fix his kimono. The kimono surprisingly fit and was the perfect size. He glance into a mirror and turned to you. "I look decent...although I would like to look more scarier..." he grumbled and you chuckled.

"Come one honey...let's go." You said and he put his arm around you, nodding in agreement and moving to the door. Yuu was already waiting in front of the door. Smiling at you while glaring at Sukuna who had his casual smirk on his face. You walked through the fortress with Yuu walking in front of us, bringing us into the dinner room. Your father was waiting already and you bot sat down, Sukuna still having his arm around you as Yuu sat down on the other side beside your father. "Let's enjoy our first meal after a while...shall we?" he asked and you swallowed as Sukuna glanced intensely at him. This could only mean trouble...

"There's something I want to ask you old man..."

——————————————————————
Please read!!

I made a form where you can recieve a letter from your comfort character. Link is in my bio and I also copied it in here. I am hoping to soon write you for your and making you a own personal letter <33

Link:
https://forms.gle/2tjwSJJxnCgc8BiXA

Sorry for the short chapter but my wrist is still hurting like hell and I can't manage to write too long chapters right now!