ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Sukuna leaned in closer and stopped just an inch in front of your lips. You hold your breath and didn't know what he was going to do. "I noticed...you get flustered quite easily", he spoke, grinning at you.

"I don't...especially not with you!", you answered and hold your cheeks to hide the blushing. He was attractive after all...and he kind of made you feel like you were something special. The teasing turned you on. But you just didn't want to admit it.

His eyes were still locked with yours, and you noticed, that his smirk faded, and became a light smile. He looked so peaceful you thought to yourself. Without even thinking about it, you gently go with a hand through his hair. As you realized, what you just did, you quickly pulled your hand back in shame. Sukuna just laughed and was quite surprised.

"Did I hypnotize you little doll?", he asked smirking. You just replied with a simple: "maybe."

"Dance for me", he said, as he sat down on the throne and left you there staring at him blankly.

"I can't dance.", you replied and crossed your arms. „Well this is your punishment (Y/N), you can't refuse."

You signed and Sukuna clapped and music started to play. He's resting his head on his left hand and was staring at you while you started to dance. You tried to make motions that felt right and closed your eyes to concentrate on every movement. Your hips were moving to the music and your steps got adjusted to the rhythm. After some time, feeling safer, you opened your eyes only to see Sukuna observing every move you made.

You danced slowly but surely towards him and you kept eye contact. You made an elegant turning and then sat down on his lap. With that, the music ended perfectly and you were now reducing the space between you and Sukunas lips.

Being hypnotized by his red eyes, you kissed him lightly on the lips. He replied instantly and put an arm around your waist to pull you even closer. "You're really good at seducing, I hope you know that", he growled into your ear. "I knew that I chose the right one...", he said while softly caress your lips with this thumb.

"Will you answer my question now?", you asked, looking into his beautiful eyes.

He signed and his expression became more serious. "I chose you for a reason. It's because of your blood. Through your veins are floating really strong forces. You never met your mother, the reason for this is, that she was actually one of the highest ranked curses. She made herself a human-looking shell because she wanted a family. Unfortunately, a curse has a high chance of dying, when giving birth. Your mother died because of that. You may ask how I know so much about you, the reason for this is actually, that your mother herself asked me to take care of you before she died. My family owned her a favor, so I accepted." He explained, while gently squeezing your hands.

All these words made you dizzy. You? A strong creature? My mother was one of the strongest curses? This was a way too much to process, you got pulled out of your thoughts, as Sukuna forcefully kissed you on your lips. He licked your bottom lip and then let go of you to catch his breath.

"Stop to think, my little doll. You will understand everything soon enough.", he said gently. Was this really the king of curses? He was way too cute for that you thought...

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Part 4 YAY :3 I was actually quite productive today! Anyway, How are you actually today? ^^. I feel like people ask this question not enough...so imma ask it  (・ω)