Chapter 50 - Fight

Weapons were allowed, but since Sukuna preferred his bare hands he didn't had anything on him. Yuu on the other hand had knives and a spear, to kill. Little did he know that Sukuna was stronger than he thought. He is going to regret it.

The fight began and Yuu started to move forward immediately. Sukuna had his famous smirk on his face when he was having fun, as he blocked Yuus first attack. Kicking him into the stomach. Yuu took the full kick and quickly stood up coughing up blood as he leaned against the wall. The crowd started booing but Sukuna didn't care. He quickly went for a payback and punched him against the wall, not leaving him any second to breathe. Yuu had quick reflexes and was able to dodge the attack with his spear, but Sukuna wasn't satisfied with his work. He was about to grab the spear as Yuu swang his knife, Sukuna blocking it in the last second with his bare hand. Blood started to run down his palm and he glanced into Yuus eyes, coldly.

Yuu pushed Sukuna off him and glared at him. As Sukuna was about to heal the wound he noticed something on his hand. It looked like purple liquid. Then it hit him...this was poison. His smirk quickly got wiped off his face as he stared at him. "You really want to play dirty?...Fine by me then." He said as he started to walk towards him, getting dizzy all of the sudden.

"You little piece of s-" he tried to say as he went on his knees, coughing up blood. The crowd was cheering and yelling now. You quickly stood up, wanting to help him but your father held you back. "This is something between these two. Don't." He said and you glared at him. "Yuu is using some kind of weird trick!"

"It's poison...Yuu told me about it." He said calmly and you glared at him. "And you didn't try to stop him?" You shouted and your father stood up, grabbing you by your collar. "Listen (Y/N) you're delusional! This man made you believe that you love him and that he loves you but he is only using you!" He said and you looked at him shocked. So they planned that, all along to kill Sukuna. You had to help him but how. Before you were able to do anything a blade got put near your neck, with the same purple liquid on it. "Don't move or you're going to die..." the guard said as he held you in place. "Listen...it's nothing personal...but I need you to return and forget this man." Your father said as he gently pushed you back into the chair. "And now...watch." he said as he returned his gaze to Sukuna and Yuu.

You were forced to watch your man die? Damn your father and Yuu. You should've never came to this place. You followed your fathers gaze and watched Sukuna gasping for air.

"Who's laughing now?...asshole" Yuu said proudly as he kicked Sukuna into the face as he was kneeling down, clenching his hand, bringing him to fall down. Sukunas gaze landed on you and on the knife you had near your neck, his eyes widen. This was it. The only thing that made Sukuna go crazy was when your life was in danger. And this was the case right now. He slowly stood up as he glared at Yuu. His eyes were lighten up blood red.

"That's enough..."

He growled and within less than a second he was standing behind Yuu, pushing his hand through his back, creating a hole into his body. Yuu glanced back at him as blood started to run down his lips. "H-How..." he coughs as he stared down at Sukunas hand. "It hurts like hell and I can't really breathe but I will bare anything to save (Y/N)." He spoke. A bottle was suddenly missing his head by inches, it got thrown from the people watching.

"I am slowly having enough of you!" he shouted and the crowd went silent "Know your place! Did you hear me?! If you want to end up with Yuu continue...if you want to live...leave now.! You are normal mortals and I am the king of curses! I can destroy anyone that crosses my path so get out of my way or die!" he shouted as his gaze moved from the crowed to the guard that was still holding you. The crowd at that time started to scream and run towards the exits. A few people went into the arena and were walking towards him, wanting to fight him. "Fine then..." he sighed as he made one hand movement, killing all of them. "What a waste..."

He then quickly made his way all the way up to the podium as the guard was backing up, holding you. Sukuna grabbed your father and held his nail against his neck. "You surely don't want to lose the king am I right?" Sukuna asked and the guard eventually surrendered. Sukuna pushed your father away from him, opening his arms for you. You quickly ran into Sukunas arms and glared at your father. Sukuna slowly started to stroke your hair and gently whispered.

"It's over now..."

——————————————————————
Please read!!

I made a form where you can recieve a letter from your comfort character. Link is in my bio. <33

It's literally 3 am here oop so if there are any writing mistakes I apologize since I am hella tired rn 0.o gnn guys!

Ohh and sorry for the late update UwU but congrats! You made it to the half of the story. Because I am planning to do 100 Chapters <333 Still working on the 100K Special tho so stay tuned <33