ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

He glanced at you worried. "I won't leave her," Sukuna said, glaring at the curse. "I am sorry but there's no other way. These sorcerers are stronger than you are...don't you get it?" spoke Shi a little angrier now.

"I will not...leave her," Sukuna said as he left your side to grab Shi's collar harshly. "It's fine Sukuna...if that's the only way we can survive we should take the offer and accept what we need to give," you said quietly and Sukuna glanced at you blankly. "We are the king and queen of curses. We can't just hide-"

"If you're dead who's going to rule them? No one has as much power as you hold, and so does (Y/N)," says Shi and you nod, agreeing with him. "It won't feel like a long time so it's no big deal, honey...I will bear it. Besides that we have a strong connection, we're going to find each other even if we need to travel around the world." you spoke and he sighed, looking at the ground.

"Okay fine...but I'd like some time with (Y/N)....alone," Sukuna said and Shi nod understanding, guiding you and him into a room. "Okay listen...little doll." He started but you hushed him with a quick kiss on his lips. "Don't worry babe...I am pretty sure we will bear the 10 hours without each other. Besides that...it's going to be a new world. We'll make sure to rule this one so as we rule right now." You reassured him and his famous smirk returned.

"I'll protect you even if it means that I need to put down my pride." He spoke, taking your hands in his as he gently smiled at you. "We should do it now...before I regret it," you said as you glanced down and turned to the door.

But Sukuna wouldn't let you escape his hunger. He had to get his snack before he would be 10 hours without it. With that he wrapped his arms around your waist as he pulled you against his chest, kissing you passionately. "We'll rule this new world. It's going to be amazing," he whispered smirking as he gently bit into your earlobe. He then sneaked kisses to your cheeks, nose, forehead, and finally a passionate kiss on your lips. He overpowered you as always and enjoyed the last moment he had with you.

You two held hands as you left the room. Shi was waiting already with the old lady. In front of you were two circles drawn with blood and some weird-looking cubes in the center. "Are you ready?" Shi asked as you both nod. "Yes, we are." You finally let go of your king of curses hands and glanced at him as you two stood in the middle of the circle just above the object.

The lady started to mumbled words as you kept eye contact with Sukuna. You had to smile to yourself, knowing that you always had his back. You couldn't think about a life without him. You loved him. You knew he manipulated you at the beginning. But you let that slip by since he was the one you loved the most.

The circles around the both of you now slowly started to glow and Shi glanced at you. "We'll see each other," he said smiling, and Sukuna smirked at you. "Stay safe my queen." he lastly said before an extreme light overpowered your view. After the quick light flash, everything went dark.

You opened your eyes only to see that you were laying in complete darkness and a pool of blood. It must have worked...you thought to yourself. This was the first moment you were alone. It was a weird feeling and it almost seemed like a good half of you was missing. You decided to meditate and calm yourself down since you needed to keep your power safe. And that's what you did in these 10 hours.

While meditating a sudden hand grabbed you by your wrist and your eyes widen, as it pulled you into the blood pool until you reached a bloody door. The hand finally released your wrist and you slowly stood up. Was this the exit? You asked yourself as you slowly approached it. You slowly grabbed for the handle as you opened the door and stood on top of a hill.

Shining lights and a clear night were waiting on the other side. What were all these lights...so many buildings and the smell was different. Everything seemed so weird and new. You stepped through the door and it disappeared behind you. It worked...you're in a new century. You smirked to yourself as you took a deep breath. "Hello new world..." you said smiling.

"Hey don't move!" said a sudden voice.

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Hehe, who do you think it is...who will be the first one you meet? <33 Write down in the comments who it could possibly dare to talk to you ;))