ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

Sukuna glanced at the first-year students, before he turned to you, his expression softening. "Are you alright little doll?" he asked and you smiled. "Sure thing...they treated me quite correct. And now you're by my side again."

"Hey, guys...let's give them a moment." stated Nobara as she grabbed both of the boys by their collar and wandered outside. "Ow...hey it was about to get interesting!" expressed Yuji as he crossed his arms. "We'll be waiting." she lastly told as you moved closer to him.

Sukuna wrapped his arm around your waistline to draw you towards his chest. He then took your chin and lifted it, making you glance into his beautiful red eyes. He then moved towards your lips, inches away as he smirked. "Did my doll miss my magic lips?" he asked as you bit onto your lip impatiently. "I did," you whispered. He was satisfied with at answer as he began to kiss you passionately. He licked your bottom lip and then slid his tongue through your lips, playing with yours. You replied the kiss in an instant and caressing his hair. You missed that feeling. He soon dominated you as he moved his hands under your shirt, pushing you against the stone wall.

"Why is it so hard to take my hands off you..." he mumbled as he moved his hands towards your chest. "HEY, ARE YOU GUYS DONE MAKING OUT? WE GOTTA GO HOME!" shouted Yuji from the outside of the building. You then heard a loud clap and an "ooww" afterward. "TAKE YOUR TIME GUYS!" Nobara shouted and you sighed. The mood was ruined. "Let's continue this somewhere else." you said and Sukuna rolled his eyes, glancing..."You can do whatever you want then," you promised and his smirk appeared again. "I'll remember that little doll...you might regret saying that later," he said as he slid his arm around your waist, walking you to the exit.

"Done already?" Nobara asked and you signed as you saw Yuji getting chased by one of the shadow wolves. "Yeah...let's go," you said as you clutched onto Sukuna's arm. The five of you walked back to the train station. At that time, it was rush hour, meaning there were a lot of people on the train. Sukuna hugged you and pressed you against his chest, protecting you from the people. You had to smile at him for caring so much for you. "Ugh, these people..." he growled as you finally arrived at your stop. You then took Sukunas's hand and guided him to the school.

You and Sukuna stopped in front of the entrance as the students were already walking up the stairs. „Is something wrong?" Megumi asked and you pointed at the seemingly invisible wall. "Well, we can't enter without getting imprisoned," you explained.

"Ohooo you're back and you even brought your boyfriend with you." shouted a familiar voice. You turned your head and watched Gojo run towards you as you noticed Sukuna tensing. You grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. "It's fine, don't worry babe..." you whispered as you returned your look to Gojo. He came up to you and smirked. "Did you think about our offer?" he asked Sukuna and he growled. "(Y/N) told me to take a look at it...We will consider accepting the deal but I first want to look at the people for myself." he spoke and Gojo seemed to think about it.

"Alright...fine then welcome to the Tokyo Jujutsu High." he said as he opened the border for the both of you at the entrance.

Sukuna hesitantly stepped in and glanced around the school. "Hey...I see blood on your clothes and hands. Who did you kill?" Gojo asked more serious now. "It was Jogo and Hanami..." Megumi interrupted. "What...they were there?" Gojo asked surprised. "They weren't supposed to appear at that place...did you kill them?" he asked and Sukuna shook his head. "I protected her (Y/N)...I ripped Jogos head off but he seemed to be alive. So is Hanami." Sukuna explained as you saw the two men exchange looks.

"Follow me then." Gojo offered as he led you two into the building. This was also new for you. The only thing you saw was the chamber and the outside of the school. It was nicely decorated and the paintings on the wall seemingly old. Gojo opened a door and led you two into a rather small room. In the middle was a table and on that table was a tea can and some cups. "Wait here," Gojo said as he shut the door and you signed. You were tired. You haven't slept in ages. Sukuna seemed to notice that as he sat down and pulled you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around you and pressing you against his strong chest. You felt secured and loved. "Close your eyes a little..." Sukuna whispered into your ear and you nod, holding onto his arm as he put his chin onto your head.

"It will be fine..."

├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤ ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤

Another chapter <33 Well...Who do you think will you and Sukuna meet next in the 21st century.